Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Durant35 = Lebron23

I am actually J-Fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    - You said you only use one account, when before you clearly admitted you have 3.
    - A computer can run 5 browsers. Your computer must suck.
    - What does NBA/PBA Live have to do with Firefox?

1. No, you did not understand me i am using one account right now.

2. I am talking about using multiple browsers to logged in insidehoops. You can actually try using proxy.org and i beat you will not even make it in the forum site. I can actually run 13 or more browsers in my computer but it is early in the mourning, so i just keep myself busy browsing in insidehoops.com.

3. Too many programs and games affect the memory capacity and the speed of my computer.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-22-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durant35
    I am actually J-Fresh
    Then he deserves to be made fun of; English is his first language and he sucks ass at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
    all you said was: i'm a p[COLOR="Black"]ussy[/COLOR] that doesn't know how to write poems and that my poem of love was stupid.

and lord knows what the hell that click clack tick splick bull**** is.

Your point being?

You may know a second language, but the majority of these guys clowning Lebron23 probably don't know **** for a second language.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron_23
    I like the account of Durant23 being in the same computer as Lebron35 because we can share avatars.

Oneway and PoorlilRich, Can prove that i am not you.

3. Too many programs and games affect the memory capacity and the speed of my computer.
    The amount of free space on your hard drive doesn't affect your computer speed very much.
    You may know a second language, but the majority of these guys clowning Lebron23 probably don't know **** for a second language.
    Why are you taking this so seriously man? Everybody throws a joke or two at Lebron23 for his grammar, but he's actually not very good at it, so it's not like we make fun of him to the point where we hate him, we're just joking.

[QUOTE=Richie2k6
    Why are you taking this so seriously man? Everybody throws a joke or two at Lebron23 for his grammar, but he's actually not very good at it, so it's not like we make fun of him to the point where we hate him, we're just joking.[/QUOTE]

Haha

because I'm bored and feel like having some "fun".

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

It's pretty obvious that Lebron_23 is not Lebron23. It's just some regular poster trying to have some fun at his expense.
    Looks like it's the same thing with Durant. Not too sure about that one though.

Lebron_23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Oneway and PoorlilRich, Can prove that i am not you.
    OK Sherlock Scooby Doo what is the clue? corn on the cobb brain fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron_23
    OK Sherlock Scooby Doo what is the clue? corn on the cobb brain fart.

It's pretty obvious that Lebron_23 is not Lebron23. It's just some regular poster trying to have some fun at his expense.
    Yeah probably, but it's still fun to pull Lebron23's leg a bit.

lol: smh:

anybody remeber guangmoreno

In It to Win It

I don't know how people have the time to post on 2 or more accounts.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    Who cares?
    ummm i do

i am going to have to be extra vigilant in moderating the supersonic forum now

on second thought, it will certainly spice up the sonic forum with some humor!!

ps-- good investigative work richie2k6-- very observant of you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    Just bored and browsing ISH, reading some posts and what not, and suddenly I realize just how similar Lebron23 and Durant35 are. Too similar. Firstly, both of their names are names of their favorite player with his jersey number, all one word. Secondly, Lebron23, Durant35, Deathvainx (Lebron23's other alias) all have transparent avatars with no background color. Interesting. I just basically looked at any Durant35 posts and looked for signs of Lebron23-ism. Look at these quotes I found while browsing around.

Who else but Lebron23 bolds the numbers and titles? He always does this, I remember him doing it when he was predicting Lebron James' peak stats, and he does it when posting stats for other players, too. Probably the only person who uses this format to post stats.

Who else but Lebron would say "Most popular sports in the world" and add a picture at the bottom? He has a history of posting pictures of everything talks about. For example, he always puts a picture of the person he votes for in the Top 100 NBA players threads. Classic sign of Lebron23-ism.

We all know Lebron23 adds S's to the end of some of his words. We also know he says "in" at the wrong time.

Lebron23 always loved making descriptive paragraphs, even thought they're always drenched in grammatical errors. Same with Durant35.

Lebron23 always tries to make professional posts by adding full statements when they aren't neccessary. Did he really have to say "The No.2 pick in the 2007 NBA Draft", or could he have simply said "The 2nd pick in the draft." He always does this, and Durant35 just did.

We all know Lebron23 loves to copy and paste - a lot. His grammar was bad in the quote before this last one, and then the quote above this is what he said after the first quote, I just seperated them. Why? Because his grammar improved unrealistically. How could he go from saying "Excellent posts being a Seattle Supersonics fan since the mid 1990's" to saying "He was involved in the discussions for a new arena for the Orlando Magic, ensuring they would stay put." That's just not the way he speaks. He loves to copy and paste. All I had to do was take a trick out of his book, copy and paste a sentence of those paragraphs and Google it. Those entire two paragraphs? They were copied and pasted from this article. He copied and pasted the whole two paragraphs, as he always does.

The pieces all fit. Lebron23, you can't make an alias without being discovered. Your grammar is too bad and noticable. You just can't do it. If you're a Sonics fan behind closed doors, why not just be a Cavaliers and Sonic fan? No reason to make an alias and act like someone else. This is like your, what, 6th alias? Probably even more. I don't understand why you did this; ashamed to be a Sonics fan? Or do you just like to hide the fact that you probably have over 10,000 total posts on ISH, so you seperate them oon different accounts? I don't know.

All I know is it all makes sense now. Lebron23 = Durant35. Amazing how much you can learn from reading 5 posts from an account.

In the words of Lebron23: "You have just been EXPOSED. CHECK AND MATE. "
    how can you search other posters posts...i dont have permission for that, the site wont let me do it

oh god. I nearly cried reading this.

thanks guys...that was amazing