Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Official UCLA Bruins Thread:

UCLA will atleast split against the Washington schools, then win the Pac-10 Tourney. I bought some Pac-10 Championship Tickets at Staple Center so my Bruins better make it to the finals atleast and win cus their by far the best team.

Bruins are visiting the Wazzou Cougars today and can clinch the Pac-10 Regular Season Title[Fully, Already Clinched A Share Of It] with a victory. Trojan fans are actually going to be for the Bruins today so USC can get closer to the second seed in the Pac-10 Tournament.

Local High School Star UCLAlegend32's Avatar

im back GO UCLA

Another great win as the Bruins take the Pac-10 Tournament along with the first seed. Great news, while Wazzou clinched the second seed even with a loss as the Trojans CHOKED.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Another great win as the Bruins take the Pac-10 Tournament along with the first seed. Great news, while Wazzou clinched the second seed even with a loss as the Trojans CHOKED.
    yea well UCLA better not take WU lightly cus their a good team that needs to win and is good at home, but I think they will still win cus their the best team in the Country.

Quote Originally Posted by UCLAisNuMbeR1
    yea well UCLA better not take WU lightly cus their a good team that needs to win and is good at home, but I think they will still win cus their the best team in the Country.
    Eh, UCLA doesn't need the win, but they can't afford to go into the Pac-10 Tournament imo coming off a loss so they need the win.

Recap Of @ Wazzou:

PULLMAN, Wash. -- UCLA coach Ben Howland challenged his players before the Washington State game with the goal of winning a second consecutive Pacific-10 Conference championship.

The second-ranked Bruins responded, beating No. 13 Washington State 53-45 on Thursday night to wrap up their second straight title, and the 25th in the illustrious history of the Bruins.

Darren Collison said the Bruins remained focused on that goal throughout the grinding defensive battle.

"We were just trying to win the Pac-10 championship," he said.

Arron Afflalo scored 14 points to lead UCLA.

After trailing by one at halftime, UCLA scored the first nine points of the second half during a 15-4 run that all but ended Washington State's hopes of winning the first Pacific-10 championship in its history.

UCLA (26-3, 15-2 Pac-10) had already clinched at least a tie with WSU and the top seed in the tournament before the victory.

Collison said there was no adjustment that accounted for his team's outburst.
    Read All

Breaking Down The Box Score:
    Darren Collison in 38 minutes had 7 points, 8 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 turnovers.
    Afflalo dropped 14 points on 5-11 shooting and never turned it over.
    Josh Shipp scored 12 with 5 rebounds on 4-10 shooting
    Lorenzo Mata blocked two shots.

Bruins lose to the Huskies after being down 16, making a late rally to cut the deficit to 1, but the Huskies go on a 9-0 run to finish off the Bruins 61-51

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Nice loss to Cal btw,

Playing Indy tonight, should be a quick game, although I hope that the Bruins don't overlook them like they did with Washington and Cal

Decent playground baller IBall280's Avatar

i want Indiana to win

Local High School Star UCLAlegend32's Avatar

what a win what a clutch steal by collison.

My Swag is Phenomenal ILuvThisGame's Avatar

I really think UCLA isn't what everyone has made them out to be.... but somehow looking at the matchups they are going to have, I have them losing to Ohio St. in the national championship. I almost got to throw my bracket away twice today..... i was sweating balls during both those games. Someone tell Afflalo to play basketball in the big games and not look like a 7th grader out there

Nice win over Indy, but it should never have been that close in the first place. Next is Pitt, Ben Howlands old team and basically the team he made[recruited Gray] so the Bruins should have it pretty easy in my opinion as Howland will know Pitt's weaknesses and strengths and should use it to his advantage.

Decent playground baller IBall280's Avatar

ucla is an alrite team, but i dont think they have the power to win the whole thing.