Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Was a picture of Kobe Bryant's accuser ever shown to the public?

fuc*k kobe bryant's accuser

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    fuc*k kobe bryant's accuser
    Well that's what started all this trouble in the first place now isn't it?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low

Indeed.

The odd thing about the whole Kobe rape trial, is that the accuser had sex with 3 other men before Kobe...

Hey, everyone says Kobe tries his hardest to be like Mike in everything he does.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    C'mon Kobe, you can do much better than that. His wife is probably 10x better looking. That white chick must have had some incredible coochie.
    The white girl was there and his wife wasn't. Simple enough?

BTW, wasn't that whole thing about him wanting to shoot it off on her face but she wasn't up for it, but he did anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low

pretty good.. pretty good indeed B-Low

it won't let me rep you or I would for that

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

SMH@Kobe hitting her anally. Hell was Mamba thinking?

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Instinct
    SMH@Kobe hitting her anally. Hell was Mamba thinking?
    Well, as men we do think with our pen!s and last time I checked, there was no brain cells down there.

Edit: Why is pen!s blocked? What's so bad about saying the word pen!s? Does the word pen!s induce some sort fear in people when they hear the word pen!s?

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    It looks like different people in those pics? Do u think he her the fade away from 3?

Damn. Katelyn Faber looks like Deucewallace

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I realize this thread is over 10 years old but it's interesting there's very little info on her today. She could have used her notoriety to make money but instead has chosen to just disappear.

The girl on top photos are Aaron Carter's accuser, not sure why they are lumped with Kobe's accuser. I lived in Gypsum for 3 months which is about 5 miles from where she grew up and I'm not even sure what she looks like. My aunt lives 30 miles away from Eagle right now. Apparently she had a kid, a bad breakup, is using drugs and has really fallen off the grid because I don't think there's any recent photos or info on her. This is her real photo I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    I realize this thread is over 10 years old but it's interesting there's very little info on her today. She could have used her notoriety to make money but instead has chosen to just disappear.

The girl on top photos are Aaron Carter's accuser, not sure why they are lumped with Kobe's accuser. I lived in Gypsum for 3 months which is about 5 miles from where she grew up and I'm not even sure what she looks like. My aunt lives 30 miles away from Eagle right now. Apparently she had a kid, a bad breakup, is using drugs and has really fallen off the grid because I don't think there's any recent photos or info on her. This is her real photo I believe

Kobe's accuser had the nut of 3 different dudes in her vag, of course she's gonna avoid the spotlight, who wants to be known as a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Kobe's accuser had the nut of 3 different dudes in her vag, of course she's gonna avoid the spotlight, who wants to be known as a whore.
    Kim Kardashian is worth nearly $400 mil