Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College star

Default Re: Put Prime LeBron with the 1990's Indiana Pacers

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Do you think they beat Jordan's Bulls team in the playoffs? In before LeBron turn Miller into a jump shooter.

But seriously a LeBron and Miller duo would wreck the league. a Combination of good all around playmaking, defense, and 3 points shooting.

Pacers were a very good 1990's team.
    Possibly. And Bron doesn't have to worry about his weakness in clutch, Reggie will cover that and some.

Jordan/Bulls vs Lebron with Reggie/Pacers in the 90s, damn, it would probably end up to be remembered as the greatest rivalry ever.... anyways, yes, i see no reason why they wouldnt be capable of taking some championship(s) (and MVPs) away from Jordan/Bulls resume...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Jordan/Bulls vs Lebron with Reggie/Pacers in the 90s, damn, it would probably end up to be remembered as the greatest rivalry ever.... anyways, yes, i see no reason why they wouldnt be capable of taking some championship(s) (and MVPs) away from Jordan/Bulls resume...
    Bron would flee to the Western Conference at the first opportunity if he had to face Jordan every year in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    Possibly. And Bron doesn't have to worry about his weakness in clutch, Reggie will cover that and some.
    Yes and before somebody says "Lebron would turn Reggie *into whatever*" Reggie was a jump shooter/catch n shoot/screen abusing expert, he didnt handle the ball, his style was more like Kyle Korver (a better & more consistent version with MUCH better clutchness, killer instinct etc.)... he would be in heaven with Lebrons double-triple team drawing all eyes on me attention and one of the GOAT passing skills/court visions.... Reggie is i think maybe the most complementary player to Lebron in NBA history... goat level clutch, killer instinct, competitive spirit & pure shooting who catches the ball ONLY to swish... and dont have to run around like a maniac to take a shot? can often just stand in the corner & take even more shots & even more wideopen shots? you kidding me? While you cover my lack of defense aswell and add 27-30 ppg for us without having to chuck/shotjack aswell? YES PLEASE....

90s Pacers teams had also Rik Smits (great big man with a sweet touch), the Davis enforcers (Dale & Antonio Davis), McKey (big SF who could handle the ball, pass, score & defend), Schrempf (6'10" pure shooter, 20 ppg caliber), Mark Jackson (one of the goat assist men, fantastic iq), Chuck Person, Byron Scott, Mullin, Rose....

Jordan/Bulls would have trouble...
    Last edited by pauk; 02-11-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Bron would flee to the Western Conference at the first opportunity if he had to face Jordan every year in the playoffs.
    He would be playing for 90s Pacers teams... not 90s Grizzlies, hell even that supporting cast would actually been better than the one he played for his first 7 years before he decided he wanted to try what a somewhat better supporting cast felt like for at least 3-4 years... Jordan wouldnt have lasted that many years with that supporting cast, he would have demanded a trade / left long time ago... he is lucky (and Bulls fans) he had his supporting cast delivered to him on a silverplate just on time & just kept getting more & more stacked/better every year..... look at your guy Kobe, he demanded a trade just by having a TINY taste of when the going gets tough something what Lebron had to work with for 7 years (with no complaints)... and he had before & after that stacked teams after stacked teams, so much so he could average 13 ppg and miss some games in Finals, play sidekick and still get handed 3 rings.... Kobe (and Laker fans) especially is lucky he wasnt in Lebrons situation....
    Last edited by pauk; 02-11-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Banned

Would love to watch this series, I think Bron complements Reggie quite well. Thing is the physicality will be intense, I think the Bulls take it, but not easily, I think 2012/2013 LeBron in this series would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Do you think they beat Jordan's Bulls team in the playoffs? In before LeBron turn Miller into a jump shooter.

But seriously a LeBron and Miller duo would wreck the league. a Combination of good all around playmaking, defense, and 3 points shooting.

Pacers were a very good 1990's team.

Breh.

Breh.

BREH.

Lebron gets shook going up against today's stars in the Finals. What do you think will happen when MJ locks in on him?

You talkin about the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin' SONUVAGUN. And he's having a hard time holdin' these alligators down.

Bulls in 3.

They very well might have 2peated during Jordan's absence, they definitely at least make the Finals both years, and I think they beat the Bulls in '98