Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Ricky Rubio, Ty Lawson, Brandon Jennings: Euroleague Stats Versus NBA Stats

BTW Euroleauge, how do you explain the 3pt field goal % being better in the NBA than in euroleague for Rubio, you said deffenders let him wide open in Europe knowing he can't score. Could it be due to better shooting coaches in NBA??? Cause the line is closer in FIBA, isn't it?

Default Re: Ricky Rubio, Ty Lawson, Brandon Jennings: Euroleague Stats Versus NBA Stats

Quote Originally Posted by IBeeLeave9482
    He's still one of the best to ever play in Euroleague though.
    He's considered like a top 10 AMERICAN to play in Euroleague. NOT top 10 player to play in Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyazerty
    BTW Euroleauge, how do you explain the 3pt field goal % being better in the NBA than in euroleague for Rubio, you said deffenders let him wide open in Europe knowing he can't score. Could it be due to better shooting coaches in NBA??? Cause the line is closer in FIBA, isn't it?
    Have you ever seen defense being played in an NBA game?

Rubio is shooting wide open 3 pointers in the NBA, without any pressure from the defense. Because there is never any defense played in the NBA.

In the Euroleague he was left unguarded and taking wide open 3 pointers, but missing them, because he was under so much pressure to score and perform in a league where extremely intense defense is being played in every game.

The defense in the NBA is without any question much worse than the defense in any decent European league. The NBA is like a pickup game compared to the Euroleague in terms of intensity, physicality, and defense.

Rubio is weak physically and soft mentally. Therefore he could not hack it in the real big boy's league (Euroleague). But he excels in the sissy candy a$$, pansy league (NBA), where being psychically weak and mentally soft will have no negative impact on your game, at least in the regular season anyway.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 01-02-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Have you ever seen defense being played in an NBA game?

Rubio is shooting wide open 3 pointers in the NBA, without any pressure from the defense. because there is never any defense played in the NBA.

In the Euroleague he was left unguarded and taking wide open 3 pointers, but missing them, because he was under so much pressure to score and perform in a league where extremely intense
    defense is being played in every game.

The defense in the NBA is without any question much worse than the defense in any decent European league. The NBA is like a pickup game compared to the Euroleague in terms of intensity, physicality, and defense.

Rubio is weak physically and soft mentally. Therefore he could not hack it in the real big boy's league (Euroleague). But he excels in the sissy candy a$$, pansy league (NBA), where being psychically weak and mentally soft will have no negative impact on your game, at least in the regular season anyway.

so euroleague has great defense when left wide open, gtfo,
    players in euroleague literally scream defense at the player 10 feet away and he misses

NBA teams vs Euroleague teams: 36-7

I hope OP gets cancer.

Rubio is the focus here. Jennings' issues over in Europe are explainable, and I haven't seen enough of Lawson to come to any definitive conclusions.

The fact that Rubio was playing so poorly in the Euroleague, but has made an impressive NBA debut is definitely interesting. I still want to see more of a body of work, especially when teams start to gameplan for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    NBA teams vs Euroleague teams: 36-7

NBA teams against Euroleague teams with mixed rules and 2/3 NBA refs 9-5.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    I hope OP gets cancer.
    No need for garbage like this. Be careful what you wish on others, it may happen to you.

NBA teams against Euroleague teams with mixed rules and 2/3 NBA refs 9-5.

euroleague wishing to be like nba...priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    No need for garbage like this. Be careful what you wish on others, it may happen to you.
    Doesn't matter what I think.
    It's a matter of statistics.

I'm usually a nice guy. And I'm from Europe and I watch the Euroleague.

However I hate OP with a fiery passion, and I wish ill things for him and for his family.

I consider him a shit stain on my favorite forum.
    Last edited by OmniStrife; 01-02-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Banned

He's considered like a top 10 AMERICAN to play in Euroleague. NOT top 10 player to play in Euroleague.
    Anthony Parker
    Starting SG on the Euroleague team of the decade.
    Only player to ever win two MVPs in a row

So he is only a top 10 american player?

Which Euroleague players are better than him?

Parker used to dominate JCN and Spanoulis back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Rubio is the focus here. Jennings' issues over in Europe are explainable, and I haven't seen enough of Lawson to come to any definitive conclusions.

The fact that Rubio was playing so poorly in the Euroleague, but has made an impressive NBA debut is definitely interesting. I still want to see more of a body of work, especially when teams start to gameplan for him.
    Jennings' issues were not explainable beyond he played bad. The third string PG of his team outplayed him. He did however play better than Rubio did in Euroleague.

Lawson just could not play well in the Euroleague because he's way too small to compete in a physical league like that. Take any NBA point guard that can't handle physical play and they will fail in the Euroleague.

Rubio's issues were plainly that he is a one trick pony. Fancy passes in a run and gun style of basketball.

Rubio is just like LeBron. He will get exposed the instant he faces any defense. Does not happen until deep in the NBA playoffs.............because NBA teams don't play defense until then.

Rubio is all flash and no substance, all hype and a natural born loser - just like LeBron is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Anthony Parker
    Starting SG on the Euroleague team of the decade.
    Only player to ever win two MVPs in a row

So he is only a top 10 american player?

Which Euroleague players are better than him?

Parker used to dominate JCN and Spanoulis back in the day
    Funny, considering Spanoulis was not even playing in the Euroleague "back then".

STOP TROLLING for once.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    However I hate OP with a fiery passion.
    I consider him a shot stain on my favorite forum.
    Relax, dude, its a message board. People are supposed to disagree with each other. If you don't like what he posts, then ignore him.