Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-17-2017, 04:42 PM   #16
alenleomessi
L

Default Re: Best exercises

dear based jeffersonmoney, i suffer from b*tch ass 'novak djokovic' calves

i destroy them every workout to the point of not being able to drive home.. sprinting doesnt work either.. i mean they are strong and shit but painfully unaesthetic taking focus away from the rest of my body

any voodo magic for a small C bro like myself? ill even walk on heels if i have to
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 05:00 PM   #17
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

you gotta get those federer or nadal calves

ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 05:03 PM   #18
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
dear based jeffersonmoney, i suffer from b*tch ass 'novak djokovic' calves

i destroy them every workout to the point of not being able to drive home.. sprinting doesnt work either.. i mean they are strong and shit but painfully unaesthetic taking focus away from the rest of my body

any voodo magic for a small C bro like myself? ill even walk on heels if i have to

T-naion Article
https://www.t-nation.com/training/an...massive-calves

Cliffs: 100 bodyweight rep full calf raises, perfect form, extreme conraction on the top.
Prcicel advice: HIGH HIGH HIGH REPS.

https://www.t-nation.com/training/th...or-puny-calves

Tips from different people:
Straight Legged Calf Raises
Blood flow restriction
Isometric holds at the top

Search site for more answers alm
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #19
BigNBAfan
College star

One of the best things you can do is not waste your time and life doing what other mythical things tell you. Stop being a retard and getting on your knees, that's what your significant other is for.

Stop dancing around a space rock, start using better hygene, cologne, deodorant, clean beard etc. etc.
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 02:10 PM   #20
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Not exactly exercise, but still beneficial IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
you gotta get those federer or nadal calves
Do you have a good taste in anything?

Last edited by fiddy : 12-18-2017 at 02:17 PM.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #21
BigNBAfan
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
[img][/img]

Old 12-18-2017, 10:29 PM   #22
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
One of the best things you can do is not waste your time and life doing what other mythical things tell you.

People have different beliefs.
The people you are attempting to humiliate believe that the universe was created by The One God, and submit to the Will of the One God; just as the rest of creation does. In submitting to God's will and abiding by His commands avoiding His Prohibitions-- their aim is to be saved from Hellfire and to enter Paradise. They believe that God sent Prophets to guide mankind to that which was good (pure worship to God), and to stay away from that which was evil (idolary)--- and those Abraham (PBUH), include Moses (PBUH), Jesus (PBUH), and Muhammad (PBUH); men that have enormous impact on the world today at all levels.

You don't believe in God, and you chase money, muscles and women like many of your counterparts do. You are a Dr. in the medical industry. If asked what is the purpose of life-- you can not give a straight answer. If asked what happens after we die-- you dogmatically without proof think death is the end. The extent of your knowledge is egocentric. You come on ISH threads bragging about your wealth and dreams and you put down others.
When previously shown ayat explaining the traits of disbelievers-- that is inordinate arrogance, racism, excessive love of the world, lust, and other traits that match your profile to a T-- you ducked and left.

There have been hundreds and thousands of near death experiences, as well as people of various religious faiths in your field. I'd say that the majority of Dr's believe in the existence of a soul/spirit..

There is nothing mythical about heaven or hell. They are real. In this world (of trials), people don't get dealt complete justice. Sometimes, the good get punished and the wicked prosper. But come the Reckoning, everything will be perfectly sorted out.

Quote:
. Stop being a retard and getting on your knees, that's what your significant other is for.

Firstly, you took an oath in the medical industry. Show some respect for people going through Down Syndrome. It only takes a slight abberation on the chromosome for that to happen. You don't believe in God, yet your genetic code somehow transcribed and translated perfectly huh?

You have previously slandered Muslims for "objectifying" women while you imagine one of the functions of women is partaking in fellatio from that humiliating position. Islam encourages foreplay and prohibits humiliating things like sodomy and using women as sex objects. Moreover, it forbids fornication---and values the status of woman as a spiritual, ethical, moral being.

As for "kneeling.." here are the physical benefits of that exercise. Although the purpose of it is to maintain an active, dynamic relationship with God--- glorifying Him, praising Him, asking Him for guidance, supplicating to Him, seeking His forgiveness, remembering Him, submitting to Him.

^^ The spiritual benefits are much more.

Quote:
Stop dancing around a space rock, start using better hygene, cologne, deodorant, clean beard etc. etc.

That ritual you are talking about, the Hajj, if done properly has enormous spiritual benefits.
That's only the Tawaf around the Kabbah, there are additional rituals.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said,

Quote:
"Whoever performs Hajj to this House (Ka'ba) and does not approach his wife for sexual relations nor commits sins (while performing Hajj), he will come out as sinless as a newly-born child. (Just delivered by his mother)." (Bukhari, Book 28, Hadith 45)

The reward of Hajj is nothing except “jannah”

Quote:
Hadrat Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messsenger (pbuh) said:

"(The performance of) 'Umra is an expiation for the sins committed (between it and the previous one). And the reward of Hajj Mabrur (the one accepted by Allah) is nothing except Paradise." (Bukhari; Umra; 1) (Muslim, Tirmidhi, Nasai, Ibn Maja)
https://askaquestionto.us/question-a...nefits-of-hajj

While your heavy, hardened heart races anxiously at the thought of dying in which you drink liberally, distract yourself with pasttimes, and ridicule religions ---- desperately scared for your fun to come to an end; Muslims experience a fine tranquility in their hearts knowing that this life is nothing but preparation for a better life to come.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:32 PM   #23
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

EXCELLENT!

Old 12-18-2017, 11:24 PM   #24
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Shoulders- Military press, handstand pushups
Chest- bench press, one arm pushups, iron cross
Abs- dragon flags, front lever
Back- deadlifts, various pullups
Legs- Bulgarian lunges, squats, plyometrics
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:37 PM   #25
highwhey
me chingue tu morra

Quote:

so what are you supposed to do, massage these areas and their corresponding parts will benefit from it?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 10:27 AM   #26
BigNBAfan
College star

Got some back pumps going but maxing out the dumbells at my gym at 150.

flat bench 3 sets 8 reps and a 4th set is to failure
quickly follow up with incline bench with 135lb dumbells, 3 sets of 8 reps and again, 4th set to failure

I move on to the pull downs and change from top, mid and high and just squeeze my pecks for all three exercises similar set structure.

Probably added 10lbs of muscle the last few weeks
Old 12-21-2017, 08:44 PM   #27
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Sure thing

Just a reminder BNF.

We all gotta die.

Let's do the best we can before passing away, yea?
Old 12-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #28
BigNBAfan
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Sure thing

Just a reminder BNF.

We all gotta die.

Let's do the best we can before passing away, yea?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: