Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-21-2017, 03:10 PM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Default Re: The UN rejects Trump's decision on Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
considering that 130 yemeni children are dying every day because of US and Saudi violent foreign policy, I am not surprised that Yemen would sponsor something like this.

Another war where brown people are senselessly killing each other? What does that have to do with us recognizing where the Israelis have their capital?
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 03:12 PM   #32
Akrazotile
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
considering that 130 yemeni children are dying every day because of US and Saudi violent foreign policy, I am not surprised that Yemen would sponsor something like this.

Ay.

Ay bro.

Iss aight.

We aight.
Akrazotile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 04:40 PM   #33
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

#Maga!
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #34
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Make America Wrong Again!
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 10:56 PM   #35
iamgine

According to UN, the 2003 Iraq invasion was illegal and violation of international law. What did UN do? Nothing. It simply has no power whatsoever.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:26 PM   #36
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back In Shape
Not a surprise. Europe is almost as anti-semitic as the Middle East. They were going to let Hitler have his way with the Jews if he hadn't encroached into France.

Reminder: Non Muslims are not allowed in Mecca(and Medina holy sites) at all.

And STILL it is packed to the brim year in and year out. Does it make sense for a person who is going there to tour to be let in before an ACTUAL PRACTICING BELIEVER WHO DOES IT OUT OF RELIGIOUS OBLIGATION AS THE FIFTH PILLAR FOR THE COMPLETION OF THEIR FAITH?

By the way, you do know that the Holy Book of the Jews, the Torah, has within it the description of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

You know that every time a Jew decides to stay Jewish they are essentially calling that Prophet (PBUH) a liar, even though he is a man of God, and they are denying a part of their OWN Holy Book.

Whereas the Muslim RECOGNIZE and BELIEVE in the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospel as valid books and holds all the Anbiya Prophets (PBUH) as Truthful.

Quote:
But as for thee, stand thou here by Me, and I will speak unto thee all the commandment, and the statutes, and the ordinances, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.'” – Devarim 5:27

The Lord said to me [Moses]: ‘What they say is good. I will raise up for them a Prophet like you among their brothers; I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My Name, I will Myself call him to account.’ (Deuteronomy, 18.17-9)
He does not speak out of [his own] desire. It is but a Revelation revealed. (al-Najm, 53.3-4)

The Lord came from Sinai and dawned over them from Seir; He shone forth from Mount Paran. (Deuteromony, 33.2)
O God, send to us after the interregnum (after the latest of the successive prophets) one who will establish (Your) way.’1

And He said, ‘O Moses, surely I will raise up for them a Prophet like you, from among their brothers (that is, from among the children of Ishmael); I will put my Word in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I Myself will call him to account.’ (Deuteronomy, 18:18-19.

This is a verse from the Psalms:

O David, a Prophet will come after you, named Ahmad (Muhammad), the Truthful and the Lord, and his community will be forgiven.4

The following verses are from Chapter 72 of Psalms:

He will rule from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.The desert tribes will bow before him and his enemies will lick the dust. The kings of Tarshish and of distant shores will bring tribute to him; the kings of the Yemen and Seba will present him gifts. All kings will bow down to him and all nations will serve him. For he will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no-one to help. He will take pity on the weak and the needy and save the needy from death. He will rescue them from oppression and violence for precious is their blood in his sight. Long may he live! May people ever pray for him and bless him all day long.

May his name endure for ever; may it continue as long as the sun. All nations will be blessed through him. and they will call him blessed. (Psalms, 72:8-17)

Quote:
They should be happy the Jews even allow them to be there.

That's not an apt comparison at all.

Jerusalem is HOLY to all 3 faiths.
Jews and Christians DO NOT EVEN BELIEVE that Abraham and Ishmael (built or re-built (someone correct me)) the Kabbah in Paran (Makkah).

The Last Messenger ascended in Masjid Al-Aqsa (Mosque in Jerusalem). That marks the location of the most important spiritual event.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:28 PM   #37
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
So we should side with those who want to destroy Israel because there's a lot of them?

No, because they are a people who oppress people who obey God.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:29 PM   #38
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastis
Trump is right on this one.

Based on???

Your own whims and desires?

Lol.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:37 PM   #39
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Ay.

Ay bro.

Iss aight.

We aight.

Old 12-22-2017, 05:41 AM   #40
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
Let me reply on his behalf with his pic

uhh uhh noooohhhdddrrr
Middle Eastern Anthony Davis?
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:12 AM   #41
kurple
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
The real question I have is....

Why does any other country care?

I mean, if we want to call Jerusalem the capital, then so be it. You can call whatever city you want the capital, and we'll call whatever city we want the capital.
because it makes the area much more unstable and unsafe? you know.. people in other countires actually care about the people living in the living hell america created

do you not understand the concept of the UN? or do you not believe the people saying this move could trigger a bunch of attacks and full-out war?
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:15 AM   #42
kurple
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Meh.

Shit doesn't really matter.

Israel's a nice country. Good people, good standard of living.

But they've chosen to literally surround themselves by people who don't like them. That's not really the kind of choice you typically advise someone to make in life.

So, if it's not a comfortable situation for them... I suppose they should just move the Jewish State somewhere else. Or else conquer all their surrounding foes.

Either way... I'm not especially concerned with making it America's battle. In fact I'd really prefer not to.
Nice country? open a ****ing history book

and dude.. why do you think America has been fighting terror for 20 years in the middle east? They are taking advantage and exploiting ever country there

no one wants it to be America's battle.. except for, you know it, America
Old 12-22-2017, 08:29 AM   #43
iamgine

Is there any muslim that just want peace? Just let israel have their land and palestine have their land, regardless of who took whose lands many years ago. I've not heard many muslims have this opinion.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:35 AM   #44
kurple
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
Is there any muslim that just want peace? Just let israel have their land and palestine have their land, regardless of who took whose lands many years ago. I've not heard many muslims have this opinion.
Yes. i suggest you try to actually talk to some muslims and not just pass judgement

and you need to read up on some middle eastern history asap before you make yourself sound like an idiot in the real world
Old 12-22-2017, 08:39 AM   #45
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Quote:
Ay.

Ay bro.

Iss aight.

We aight.

We'd be much better if you had stopped wasting air at birth, unfortunately your mom decided to keep rapebaby. No wonder you hate Kobe.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: