Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Default Re: Where's the scariest hood in America?

Quote Originally Posted by EastBayFuNk510
    Chinatown is a lil hood too ..i used to be more worried about being in chinatown than being in Oakland
    Parts of the Tenderloin at night are grimey as f*ck

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    I went to a McDonalds off the strip in AC. Me and my friend were the only white dudes there.
    LOL. Ok so because you were the only white folk it makes it seriously hood?

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    LOL. Ok so because you were the only white folk it makes it seriously hood?

I didn't say it was seriously hood. I just said we were the only white ones there.

Local High School Star Sicknote's Avatar

south bronx.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sicknote
    south bronx.
    Not really.

Have you ever been to Brownsville.

Scariest place in NYC,the danger begins when you get off the train.

Bed Stuy and Brownsville

Representing Brooklyn !!

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    Not really.

Have you ever been to Brownsville.

Scariest place in NYC,the danger begins when you get off the train.

This man speaks the truth. Bed-Stuy and Crown Heights aren't exactly The Village either.

College star

Detroit.

World Champion WOOOO~!

Anyone ever see City of God? Nothing in America tops that place.

jersey is a complete sh*t hole... paterson, camden, newark, are all sh*tty as hell. there are also small towns surrounding those cities that are pretty bad.

some parts of the bronx are pretty bad. dudes in the bronx always have something to prove and are real ignorant. i never f*cked around with BK that much but i know brownsville is rough. washington heights can be rough if your'e not dominican, lol.

from the places i've been to in the country i'd say miami, philly, and the cities in jersey were the worst. some hoods in north carolina [durham & raleigh] were pretty bad, with families living in one room shacks with chickens out front.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    jersey is a complete sh*t hole... paterson, camden, newark, are all sh*tty as hell. there are also small towns surrounding those cities that are pretty bad.

some parts of the bronx are pretty bad. dudes in the bronx always have something to prove and are real ignorant. i never f*cked around with BK that much but i know brownsville is rough. washington heights can be rough if your'e not dominican, lol.

from the places i've been to in the country i'd say miami, philly, and the cities in jersey were the worst. some hoods in north carolina [durham & raleigh] were pretty bad, with families living in one room shacks with chickens out front.

yeah camden, ac, and salem/penns grove are all bad areas in south jersey.

NBA sixth man of the year

Parenthood

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god

Brownsville isn't just rough its insane.

I went there once when I was 16 to see a girl I was dating that lived in the Garvey and I saw a guy get chased down the street in broad daylight and beaten with a lead pipe by 3 bloods.

Police stopped to check on him to see if he was alive and instead of standing out there they hopped back in their squad car and called an ambulance while driving away.

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Yeah it is. I've only been up there once. I was going to mellon arena a few weeks, but I had to hit up at ATM first. I get out of my car and I could FEEL all of these eyeballs just following me.

Braddock isn't that great either, but it's more run down than it is dangerous. I spent some time there for a job I had last Summer. I think it gets a bit of an undeserved bad rap.

Same with Wilkinsburg. Very run down, but not really as bad as people make it out to be.

Wouldn't want to live in either of those places, though. I live in Monroeville.
    I've played basketball games at Wilkinsburg and its not as bad as it sounds but it isnt great either. During the years playing there I saw multiple dudes wearing house-arrest braclets on the court.

One time me and my buddies got stuck in the Hill District at night because his car had a flat and had to pull over. Now that was a scary ass night. It think it is safe to say put that spare on in record time.

lol lmao wtf? : | Big Al All day's Avatar

North Minneapolis is pretty bad, but i still feel relatively safe. East St. Paul has a lot of crazy asians. The worst place i have ever been is probably Detroit. Just an absolute ****hole.