Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Default Re: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle

Clippers will be a top 4 team in the West this year. Possibly top 2.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle

Clippers fan are idiots. They said they won the Cavs trade last year. lol

Great trade for the Clips. They get Paul without losing any frontcourt depth.

Great, great deal.

Can't help but wonder just what in the hell are the Lakers gonna do. They got bent over by Stern not once, but twice.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Clippers fan are idiots. They said they won the Cavs trade last year. lol

Great trade for the Clips. They get Paul without losing any frontcourt depth.

Great, great deal.
    No, we lost that trade bad. Cavaliers raped.

Now we just got raped again. Clippers never learn, never will.

Magic Johnson

I don't know why everyone's killing the Clippers for trading the best point guard in the league. In all seriousness that lottery pick is hardly a guarantee superstar. I know they gave up Eric Gordon, who is supposedly the best thing since sliced bread, but I think he's more Luol Deng than Kobe Bryant if you get my drift. If the Clippers can swap Mo Williams a shooting guard we're looking at a very, very good team.

Has anyone heard from Rip Hamilton. I wouldn't be surprised if he's now considering LA as a destination, and I don't mean the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Clippers will be a top 4 team in the West this year. Possibly top 2.
    No doubt

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Can't help but wonder just what in the hell will the Lakers do. They got bent over by Stern not once, but twice.
    Being the owner of the Hornets... He was very smart.

Clippers and Hornets benefit from this trade. Great for both teams.

J Jack
    Gordon
    Ariza
    Kaman
    Okafor

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    No, we lost that trade bad. Cavaliers raped.

Now we just got raped again. Clippers never learn, never will.
    no one would have knew that the pick the clippers gave up would be the number 1 pick.

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Default Re: Cp3 to clips on?

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    ITS OFFICIAL
    ESPNSteinLine Marc Stein
    ESPN sources: Clippers and NBA-owned Hornets have agreed to Chris Paul deal in principle. Gordon, Kaman, Aminu and Minnesota pick to Hornets
    Nooooo!

NBA Superstar

So, was it ultimately okay for a league-owned team to nix a couple of deals until they could find something the ownership found to be satisfactory?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFord
    no one would have knew that the pick the clippers gave up would be the number 1 pick.
    They didn't even put protections on it.

****ing amateurs.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

SMFH @ the idiots in this thread. Clips stole Paul. F*ck a 6'4 SG and a draft pick you have no idea where its going to slot.

You people are clowns. Clips are a 40 win team at minimum this year.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I don't know why everyone's killing the Clippers for trading the best point guard in the league. In all seriousness that lottery pick is hardly a guarantee superstar. I know they gave up Eric Gordon, who is supposedly the best thing since sliced bread, but I think he's more Luol Deng than Kobe Bryant if you get my drift. If the Clippers can swap Mo Williams a shooting guard we're looking at a very, very good team.

Has anyone heard from Rip Hamilton. I wouldn't be surprised if he's now considering LA as a destination, and I don't mean the Lakers.
    Yeah, didn't Rip just get amnestied?

No one is reading this post.