Default Carmelo Anthony's "62 pointz" Appreaciation Thread

. Now yalll knicks fans and knicks haterz know damn well dat I had to say something about this especially since I've retired from tha NBA forum. My niguh Melo scored 62 points friday night on January 24th 2014 against tha bobcats who have a better record than tha knicks as of now. Melo broke tha knicks single game scoring record beating bernard king's 60 pointz which he accomplished back in 84. Melo also have tha most points at madison square garden surpassing kobe bryant's in 2009 with 61.

I knew tha whole time that this melo iz tha best scorer in tha NBA, even queen jamez had to admit melo's greatness . I just hope Melo scores like this often so my knicks can win more games and even show out in tha playoffs. I know tha haterz were devasted az hell last night and I enjoy reading and laughing at their saltyness comments az well. I feel proud again to being a knicks fan even tho his teammates aren't really helping melo like that this season.

Last person to score over 60 was Kobe and that was 3 yearz ago, so this was definitely a historic moment dat Im definitely proud of. Melo was on fire hitting his 3's, jumpshots, 10 for 10 with his free throwz, drives to tha basket and even a half court 3 at tha buzzer b4 halftime. Melo was simply amazing, even Ewing had to give him his propz. What do you appreciate about this historic NBA moment? and to all tha knicks and melo haterz out there, bring it! I would love to discuss this heartbreakin' moment with yall

here's some more picz and highlightz for tha knicks fans and haterz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrUUx0m4hqo

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony's "62 pointz" Appreaciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    yea man definitely good timez

Only 10 free throws too

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    Only 10 free throws too
    yea man he was goin off but whats up with queen jamez' bitch ass talking about he cud score 60 or more if he want? dat niguh dreamin'

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    Woodson should have let him play more on the 4th. Anyway....
    yea he should of, would of have 70 or more too

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

MVPz forz surez

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

MVPz forz surez
    we still can make tha playoffs and a deep run az well, while you enjoy lamar odom being a washed up crackhead

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    yea man he was goin off but whats up with queen jamez' bitch ass talking about he cud score 60 or more if he want? dat niguh dreamin'
    He could but he won't. In his time with the Cavs when he was their offense he had a chance but never did.

You know whats crazy? In Kobe's 81 point game, if he didn't shoot a single FT he would've still had 61 points and that wouldn't have been his career high.

I'm watching the highlights now because I didn't see it live. That jab-step is lethal! But he traveled on that fastbreak

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    He could but he won't. In his time with the Cavs when he was their offense he had a chance but never did.

You know whats crazy? In Kobe's 81 point game, if he didn't shoot a single FT he would've still had 61 points and that wouldn't have been his career high.

I'm watching the highlights now because I didn't see it live. That jab-step is lethal! But he traveled on that fastbreak
    Yea man I agree with you. Lebron had a chance when he was with a non super stacked team called tha cavs but he had to be greedy and soft and take his talents to south beach

Yea kobe's 81 was amazing too and melo probaly would have more points too if tha refs would of give him dat superstar treatment.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

So when you said you were retiring from the NBA forum because mods were deleting your redundant threads, you just meant that you will continue making redundant NBA related threads in the off court lounge.

Banned

reported. wrong forum