Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Default Sixers choke job vs. Atlanta...

cost me an avatar bet. I'm awaiting it now.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:44 PM   #2
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Default Re: Sixers choke job vs. Atlanta...

what a choke job...i can't believe it. Cmon Bills win tomorrow n end my misery!
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
what a choke job...i can't believe it. Cmon Bills win tomorrow n end my misery!
where you from?
Old 11-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

horrible why no rush or speights
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:58 AM   #5
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

this team isnt ready yet. andre miller looks absolutely pathetic, and iggy isnt any better. we need to go to thad and lou alot more.

and posterize, wtf are u doing making avatar bets so early in the season?
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:46 AM   #6
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
where you from?

haha Sacramento. It's random as hell don't even ask. I've been a fan since 2002, switched over from New England when Bledsoe went to Buffalo. Been a fan ever since. I used to be a player fan when i was younger, then when i got older i became a team fan. I'd be a Pistons fan right now had AI been traded to Detroit in 2000. Since he didn't I established myself as a Philly fan. Was a Rockets fan because of Barkley before he retired. Yeah...random as hell. But I'm a 76ers, Bills, and Astros fan for life. I don't think anyone else has the same favorite teams as me.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #7
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
this team isnt ready yet. andre miller looks absolutely pathetic, and iggy isnt any better. we need to go to thad and lou alot more.

and posterize, wtf are u doing making avatar bets so early in the season?
guy challenged me to a 2 week bet. I said make it 1 week and I would. you should see the other bet that happened. avy bet between celtics/pacers and indy won
Old 11-02-2008, 07:17 PM   #8
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

this weekend blew for me
Old 11-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #9
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Simple if you stop the Sixers fastbreak you stop just about 80% of their offense. Which in turns forces them to play half court ball where they constantly turn the ball over like a division 3 college bsketball team playing North Carolina Tarheels. When we can't fastbreak everything breaks down I will say this now if we can't execute in the half court we will be lucky to make the playoffs this year. We are not sneaking up on nobody this year teams are going to shut that break down.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:45 PM   #10
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
this weekend blew for me
And it's going to blow for you next weekend as well. You have to visit New England and you can pretty much count that as a loss they have destroyed you guys for 6 years straight. Particularly last year when they put you guys on Sunday night football last year and got your asses steam rolled I never seen a team get beaten so bad in my life. I think at halftime you guys were down 35-0 I think Brady passed for over 400 yards and everytime he dropped back he had like over an hour to pass the ball. I could tell you guys just wanted the game to be over so you just started giving up and when you did that Brady just kept running up the score to humiliate Buffalo. Let me stop I think I could go on all day about that debacle i'm pretty sure you want to forget that game forever.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 11-05-2008 at 10:52 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:50 AM   #11
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
And it's going to blow for you next weekend as well. You have to visit New England and you can pretty much count that as a loss they have destroyed you guys for 6 years straight. Particularly last year when they put you guys on Sunday night football last year and got your asses steam rolled I never seen a team get beaten so bad in my life. I think at halftime you guys were down 35-0 I think Brady passed for over 400 yards and everytime he dropped back he had like over an hour to pass the ball. I could tell you guys just wanted the game to be over so you just started giving up and when you did that Brady just kept running up the score to humiliate Buffalo. Let me stop I think I could go on all day about that debacle i'm pretty sure you want to forget that game forever.

yeah that game sucked but these aren't the same pats. They have dominated us lately in foxborough, but idk. We have a couple injuries but obviously so do they. We'll see but i think we got a shot, we need our run game to get going it's getting ridiculous.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:24 AM   #12
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
yeah that game sucked but these aren't the same pats. They have dominated us lately in foxborough, but idk. We have a couple injuries but obviously so do they. We'll see but i think we got a shot, we need our run game to get going it's getting ridiculous.
Warren, seymour, and Wilfork are extremely tough to run against along with their 4 linebackers who close down in run support very quickly. Running the ball will be a tall order trust me. Your best bet is to pass on them early and often because their coverage this year has been real poor. Defensively you must cover their recievers pretty much man to man. If you start paying extra attention to Moss they will smash you with brutal runs right up the middle mainly draws. You got a shot but don't underestimate Cassel he was literally on fire against Indy he picked their defense apart. Belicheat is a very good coach so you guys have to come up with a variety of different plays to beat him. If he starts to pick up on your play calling your ass is finished period. Good luck Sunday this could be a good game.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 11-06-2008 at 05:34 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:39 PM   #13
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Warren, seymour, and Wilfork are extremely tough to run against along with their 4 linebackers who close down in run support very quickly. Running the ball will be a tall order trust me. Your best bet is to pass on them early and often because their coverage this year has been real poor. Defensively you must cover their recievers pretty much man to man. If you start paying extra attention to Moss they will smash you with brutal runs right up the middle mainly draws. You got a shot but don't underestimate Cassel he was literally on fire against Indy he picked their defense apart. Belicheat is a very good coach so you guys have to come up with a variety of different plays to beat him. If he starts to pick up on your play calling your ass is finished period. Good luck Sunday this could be a good game.

yeah man i know that Belicheat is a good coach, i know Welker is killer in the slot and we are probably without our SS Whitner and our nickel Corner Youboty, who are our 2 slot guys. So basically a rook will be in the slot. I'm not saying we gotta rush for 200 yards, just at least respectable and consistent. I mean we had 17 carries for 30 yards against the Jets, no duh Edwards didn't have a good time finding open people, which lead to sacks. Cassel is the definition of average, he makes all of his passes behind the line of scrimmage or within 10 yards. He's doing what they ask him too, but we shouldn't be afraid of him. We need to not play off as much as we have been, allowing the underneath stuff. We'll see, but we need a win big time. Philly's making me mad too.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:31 AM   #14
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
yeah man i know that Belicheat is a good coach, i know Welker is killer in the slot and we are probably without our SS Whitner and our nickel Corner Youboty, who are our 2 slot guys. So basically a rook will be in the slot. I'm not saying we gotta rush for 200 yards, just at least respectable and consistent. I mean we had 17 carries for 30 yards against the Jets, no duh Edwards didn't have a good time finding open people, which lead to sacks. Cassel is the definition of average, he makes all of his passes behind the line of scrimmage or within 10 yards. He's doing what they ask him too, but we shouldn't be afraid of him. We need to not play off as much as we have been, allowing the underneath stuff. We'll see, but we need a win big time. Philly's making me mad too.
Still another solid performance by the pats. Face it sixerfan3511 as long as Belichik is the coach of New England you will not beat them. If they don't literally destroy the Bills they will always find a way to beat them. You will loose the next game to them this season as well I put that on everything. Then next year they are going to do it all over again sweep the Bills again. Sorry they are just to tough for yo guys to handle.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 11-11-2008 at 03:34 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #15
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

Quote:
Still another solid performance by the pats. Face it sixerfan3511 as long as Belichik is the coach of New England you will not beat them. If they don't literally destroy the Bills they will always find a way to beat them. You will loose the next game to them this season as well I put that on everything. Then next year they are going to do it all over again sweep the Bills again. Sorry they are just to tough for yo guys to handle.

you could be right but are u a Pats fan or something? N we can beat them at home this year at the end, it's a decent possibility.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: