Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 11-16-2006, 11:48 AM   #31
gregorius
Can barely lace up my sneakers

gregorius has an OK reputation so far

Noah, Durant, Horford, Splitter, Thabeet, McRoberts, etc

and you know there'll be many more good bigs worth drafting who make a name for themselves before the draft..
gregorius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 12:53 PM   #32
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
We can package gordon in a trade for an offensive big man like nene(if he gets back to his old self), frye, kaman, gasol, okur, jermaine

then use our 1st rounder for durant, young, julian wright or budinger

this way, we can get a young vet big man, get a long and athletic sg-sf plus this will greatly help hinrich as he will wont have to guard the opposing sg anymore.

lets say we get nene since nuggets badly need a sg and julian wright since other than being athletic, he plays d and good passer

our lineup will be:
Hinrich
Sofolosha
Deng
Nene
Big Ben

Noci
wright
duhon
Ty Thomas 1yr exp will make him a lot better
khryapa

plus maybe a first round pick from the gordon trade

it would be great also if we can trade the draft pick and maybe deng for garnett

Well....

First I think you mean Sefolosha, LOL. Glad you didn't say his first name.

I like K.G. in a Bulls uniform, but would you give up Luol, who looks like he will have a breakout year, to get him?
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:12 AM   #33
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

players name are getting harder to spell each year. i'll be more carefull next time and double check my post. just didn't think somebody would bother w/ the spellings since this is just a forum

yeah i really like gordon and deng but you can't get trade for a superstar like kg by just giving up sweetney and malik allen
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:21 PM   #34
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

I'd trade anyone on the team for Garnett. Garnett, Wallace and a bunch of CBA scrubs is better than the trash I'm watching right now.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:08 AM   #35
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
I'd trade anyone on the team for Garnett. Garnett, Wallace and a bunch of CBA scrubs is better than the trash I'm watching right now.

Ben sucked this last game and hasn't had the season he's supposed to have early on. 15 mil to a guy who don't score should demand at least 15 rebounds. I don't see him getting that but the season is still early. 1mil per rebound average is wall street priced though.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:20 PM   #36
BullsBigMan29
I hit open 5-footers

BullsBigMan29 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Ben sucked this last game and hasn't had the season he's supposed to have early on. 15 mil to a guy who don't score should demand at least 15 rebounds. I don't see him getting that but the season is still early. 1mil per rebound average is wall street priced though.

Hey, easy on our players. I haven't seen one Knick player other than Channing Frye earn his keep and we may take him from your Knicks next.
BullsBigMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:50 PM   #37
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you guy need a big time scorer...too bad mayo isnt coming out this year
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:47 PM   #38
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Smartest top 5 pick for Bulls other than Oden

Trade. If Oden isn't available, I'd trade the pick anyways. It's time to contend instead of waiting 3 years for a young guy to pan out.(like Tyrus Thomas)
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:13 PM   #39
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

Basically if we can't get Oden we should get Hawes, I want no part of PavelII aka Hashem Thasbet. I also want no part of Noah, great college player, just can't see him as more effective on the next level. You think his offense is good but not great in college? He will look like a stiff in the pros.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #40
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Trade. If Oden isn't available, I'd trade the pick anyways. It's time to contend instead of waiting 3 years for a young guy to pan out.(like Tyrus Thomas)

Agreed we need vets. If BW doesn't pan out trade the pick+Tyrus+Wallace for a solid center who can give you 15/10 with good defense. Someone like Chris Kaman, or maybe Andrew Bynum (allthough unlikely), or even Okafor, but more likely a Kaman type player. I would do a Ben Wallace for Marcus Camby trade straight up, but wouldn't throw in anything else.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 11:16 AM   #41
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigAristotle1
Basically if we can't get Oden we should get Hawes, I want no part of PavelII aka Hashem Thasbet. I also want no part of Noah, great college player, just can't see him as more effective on the next level. You think his offense is good but not great in college? He will look like a stiff in the pros.

In some mock drafts it has Hawes no longer in the 2007 class, but more so as part of the 2008 class. I guess we'll find that out later. If the Bulls don't see an appealing Center in the draft maybe they should go for a forward like Brandan Wright, this guy looks like he'll be able to contribute right away both on defense and offense. He's not raw like Tyrus Thomas so he'll be more effective down low. The only problem is that the Bulls would need a pretty high pick because he's sure to be one of the first selections. If they were to get that kind of player, then they'd be able to focus on getting a veteran low post Center, instead of having to wait on a young center to develop. We need someone who can help us from day one. If possible I would rather see the Bulls try to sign a good Center instead of trading for one because the team has worked hard enough to get the players they currently have. I wouldn't want to switch around the current roster too much because the team has good chemistry.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 04:49 AM   #42
Serge
Great young streetballer

Serge has an OK reputation so far

I think Philly will have the worse record now for sure after they trade Iverson. I just hope we get him here in Philly. Again my question is you guys have another Knicks pick again? Geez how stupid is Isiah just when I was going to put our Sixers Billy King in front of Isiah for being the worse gm. LOL
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: