Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore bballbball's Avatar

Default Re: Who is missing playoffs: Warriors, Suns, Grizzles?

damn Southeast division might get 4 teams in the playoffs. been the best division in the league for the last 10 years.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Suns want Gay and Gasol. If they get those two they have a good shot
    They don't need either of those two. They can make it with the roster they have and once bledsoe comes back its a near lock

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackification
    They don't need either of those two. They can make it with the roster they have and once bledsoe comes back its a near lock
    I would get one of them though.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Mavs will miss them. They are old and will run out of gas.

The Suns are young and hungry and so are the Warriors.

Local High School Star

I would get one of them though.
    Neither of them fit the style of play they need a PF and gay doesn't help much and lets not get started on his contract

Gasol could be a benefit when the game slows down but he won't fit into the starting unit because his defense is too bad to play next to Frye. And the Lakers want too much for the value he gives the suns.

There are better options out there.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

As has already been said, throw Dallas in there. But I'm gonna say Suns will drop out. For me they have over achieved.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBrizzy
    As has already been said, throw Dallas in there. But I'm gonna say Suns will drop out. For me they have over achieved.
    I think suns have overachieved...till now...

even with bledsoe coming back I dont think they can make it

I don't get picked last at the park anymore bballbball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    I think suns have overachieved...till now...

even with bledsoe coming back I dont think they can make it
    They're going to be busy at the tradeline..they could get Pau and/or Thaddeus Young.

Local High School Star

I like it that people have been saying the suns have over achieved as if that means anything. They've been "over achieving" for more than half of the season and have been competitive in every game against every opponent except 3 games this season. They have the lowest number of double digit losses in the entire league.

Please explain why you actually think they will miss the playoffs instead of "over achieving" or "come back down to earth" that is always thrown around in these types of threads.

I could understand being skeptical because goran might not be able to play at this level (even though history shows he plays better after the all star break) I could understand because of the difficulty of their schedule and Bledsoe being out.

But over achieving says absolutely nothing about a team thats near .600 at the all star break

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Neither of them fit the style of play they need a PF and gay doesn't help much and lets not get started on his contract

Gasol could be a benefit when the game slows down but he won't fit into the starting unit because his defense is too bad to play next to Frye. And the Lakers want too much for the value he gives the suns.

There are better options out there.
    Tell that to your FO

Local High School Star

Tell that to your FO
    The FO or the clueless media that plugs the sun into every trade they can so they can get a hit on their article?

The FO has only said they want players that won't provide instant gratification just to make a playoff push this year.

The media on the other hand has decided to make bullshit trade rumors every chance they get ever since the Woj article came out saying Okafor is the best trade asset in the league.

This is the same media that claimed the suns were trying to trade dragic earlier in the year while the suns FO and Hornacek repeatedly stated that both Dragic and bledsoe were here to stay

I like it that people have been saying the suns have over acachieveved as if that means anything. They've been "over achieving" for more than half of the season and have been competitive in every game against every opponent except 3 games this season. They have the lowest number of double digit losses in the entire league.

Please explain why you actually think they will miss the playoffs instead of "over achieving" or "come back down to earth" that is always thrown around in these types of threads.

I could understand being skeptical because goran might not be able to play at this level (even though history shows he plays better after the all star break) I could understand because of the difficulty of their schedule and Bledsoe being out.

But over achieving says absolutely nothing about a team thats near .600 at the all star break
    Preach.
    people here are plain retarded if they think it's possible to just "over-achieve" your way to a .600 record in the Western Conference this year.

With Bledsoe back we'll have 2 legit all-star level studs that play their hearts out, a good bench a rim protector, a wing defender and a good-ass coach to boot.

Suns are here to stay, and perhaps to upset any team not named the Thunder in the 1st round.

lol People are STILL doubting the Suns? Wow. They've held onto their playoff spot without even having Eric Beastsoe around, and you think they're going to somehow fall off the map with him coming back and the Suns most likely making a trade to add ANOTHER difference making before the deadline? If you think this Suns team is going to magically fall off, you know nothing about this Suns team. They have the most heart out of any team in the league. They don't give up. They always bounce back and grow from their mistakes. And they're only going to get better. What they've done so far is just the tip of the iceberg.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Griz miss it on their current form. ZBo and Marc just dont seem like the dominant bigs they were last season. Suns and GSW will make it.

suns