Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 01-25-2008, 08:37 AM   #1
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default [ All Star Starters Named ]

Quote:
WEST ALL STAR STARTERS:
Allen Iverson, Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant, Yao Ming, Tim Duncan
EAST ALL STAR STARTERS:
Kevin Garnett, LeBron James, Dwight Howard, Dwyane Wade, Jason Kidd
looking at this, is there anyone on that shouldn't be? is this the best line ups possible for this years all star game? who should be named to the team(s) as reserves? who should be replaced as a starter?

Last edited by ThyGreatOne : 01-25-2008 at 08:40 AM.
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default Re: [ All Star Starters Named ]

i got MAD beef with this so called set of "All Stars" how in the HELL is Iverson the PG for the West? your telling me he is better or more deserving then Steve Nash? who's team is #1 in the West, hell why is Chris Paul not the starter for the West, look at what he has done for the Hornets...

this fan voting has become the laughing stock of all sports and is a travesty that DESERVING players are not honored as starters! how the HELL is D. Wade even a starter in the East? his team is on a 15 game losing streak and he is a starter over far more deserving players? c'mon! at least Kidd made the cut, but i still think the fan voting is garbage...

the top team in the respective conferences should automatically get at the least 1 player as a starter! and if your team is NOT even in the playoff picture, or on a 15 game losing streak, or all your franchise can muster is 8 wins, sorry but none of your asses DESERVE to be an all star! you got AI in the West taking a spot and now a guy like Marion that deserves to be an all star will not make it cuz the Suns will get Nash and Amare.

on a side note, how the HELL is Yao a starter for the West? the Rockets are not even a playoff team, Amare deserves to start where as Yao should be coming off the bench, same goes for AI and Steve Nash! this popularity contest is a joke!

Last edited by ThyGreatOne : 01-25-2008 at 11:13 AM.
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:38 AM   #3
Domingo84
I airball my layups

Domingo84 has decent reputation
Default Re: [ All Star Starters Named ]

A.I shouldnt have been a starter at all over Nash! A.I isnt a point guard he's a SG! this all-star voting sucks! I like the players on the starting line-ups but how can Nash and Amare not a starter in the west and the suns have the best record in the west and no starters! the top 5 teams should always have a starter wth! and Wade is a great player but his teams isnt doing so well and has the worst record in the east and he shouldnt even been on the balot and not even be on the reserves! if your teams isnt the top 8 teams in your conference you shouldnt be on the team!
Domingo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: