Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #31
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is your Favourite Airport?

LAX just because it means i just landed in LA :) as for the nicest airport....hmm denver and atlanta are pretty nice.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #32
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tampa, Florida (one of the best in America)
Amsterdam
Zagreb
Orlando
Brussels
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #33
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DFW is much better now since they redid the tram system. When they were still running the old one I could actually outrun the damn thing to my gate if needed. I can't say its anywhere near the best though. Mediocre is what comes to mind.

I really like Denver International. Very easy to get around and its kept up well. You can also actually go into many parts of the thing without a ticket unlike DFW where you pretty much can only be by the baggage claim.

Miami just flat out sucks.

On the whole, US airports are fairly weak for how modernized our country is.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #34
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Orlando has palm trees in the airport its beautiful
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:08 PM   #35
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You like Las Vegas' Airport? I thought i was overcrowded and small. I thought Dallas/Ft. Worth was impressive. Biggest airport I've ever been to.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:10 PM   #36
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
Madrid's new airport
Heathrow Terminal 5
Hong Kong international airport

America has TERRIBLE airports for being such a modern and rich country.

Dude f*ck england airports.

Singapore was by far the best aiport ever. I had an all night layover and there were big ass TVs, free internet, xbox 360s. I just played video games and sh!t the whole night lol

DFW's is awesome as well. It's so huge and I've never had any problems. Plus, it was a 5 minute drive from where I used to live.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #37
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Dude f*ck england airports.

Singapore was by far the best aiport ever. I had an all night layover and there were big ass TVs, free internet, xbox 360s. I just played video games and sh!t the whole night lol

DFW's is awesome as well. It's so huge and I've never had any problems. Plus, it was a 5 minute drive from where I used to live.

Food poisoning?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #38
Ruslan`
High School JV MVP

Ruslan` has decent reputation

Junk deleted

Last edited by insidehoops : 05-19-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Ruslan` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:37 PM   #39
CMANsonDaRipper
Banned

CMANsonDaRipper has an OK reputation so far

Why was everyong going off on me when I made a thread demanding ruslan get banned?

He'z the epitome of what's wrong with chilluns today.
CMANsonDaRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: