Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Im starting to dislike Lebron for this...

...just one more thing, what i said there on the first post 1000 years ago was actually a good post, i kindof still agree with what i said there to some extent... Nothing wrong with wanting to see Lebron go fulltime PG, i would have loved to see him revolutionize that position in the steps of Magic Johnson, he would be more unique if he did so.... but i dont complain, he is doing perfectly fine as it is........ way to fine infact..........to the point where material is running so low for the haters that they are forced to have nothing else but to derail the forum with attempts like these....... and "PAUK" is a perfect target afterall, i am the active main guy exposing kobetards in this forum with a simple hint of reason, logic and facts....... and that leaves alot of butts sour..... keep up the good work fellas...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    ...just one more thing, what i said there on the first post 1000 years ago was actually a good post, i kindof still agree with what i said there to some extent... Nothing wrong with wanting to see Lebron go fulltime PG, i would have loved to see him revolutionize that position in the steps of Magic Johnson, he would be more unique if he did so.... but i dont complain, he is doing perfectly fine as it is........ way to fine infact..........to the point where material is running so low for the haters that they are forced to have nothing else but to derail the forum with attempts like these....... and "PAUK" is a perfect target afterall, i am the active main guy exposing kobetards in this forum with a simple hint of reason, logic and facts....... and that leaves alot of butts sour..... keep up the good work fellas...
    stfu

Local High School Star steve franchise's Avatar

First of all, man you are one creepy guy you know that right? In your time here you have done nothing but posted mostly about ME, you know that right? You have done nothing but monitoring & collecting all my posts and debated whether i was showtime or not...... FOR YEARS...... i hope you realise how creepy you are....

Second of all, I was just lying and Jlip/Showtime figured that out later and i did admit, i knew Jlip & Showtime from FanVoice, showtime was a great poster, obviously i cant prove this to you, am no admin or in your case a weirdo who spends days & nights collecting all of the posts from a poster, so i leave you to believe whatever you want......

Showtime was a great poster i think both here and in FanVoice, i remember him posting about how bad this forum was and therefore stopped posting or something like that (and he was very right)...

If you think i am showtime then so be it, thats a compliment........ but the reality is, i am not....

Thats the last i have to say about this or any other 100 year old thread that gets bumped.... this is just childish and has nothing to do with basketball.... you are wasting your time with this and i dont care about that, but you are also wasting my time.......
    tl;dr

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    @evilmonkey
    Are you "showtime" from fv?
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmonkey
    Haha, yep! Jlip sounds familiar, cant be the almighty Jelipford can it?
    No, i am not showtime... showtime (great poster!) was a Laker fan from FanVoice (NBA.com forum, which got closed) where i and Jlip (even greater poster!) where also posting at...

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Itz really hard not to dislike queen jamez these days especially when he touched tha ball last in last nights game