Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Besides the Bulls, no other team in the East is even a threat to any West playoff tea

It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that a West team will win the title this year. Raptors and Wizards are good but not good enough. I got the Mavs winning.

Default Re: Besides the Bulls, no other team in the East is even a threat to any West playoff tea

Which elite West team are the Bulls beating?

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Besides the Bulls, no other team in the East is even a threat to any West playoff tea

It's cute how you think your mere opinion is a "foregone conclusion".

That is all. Carry on.

The Hawks have been destroying the West lately.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    They have a decent chance at beating any of them IMO.

I don't think we've seen the best this Bulls team has due to constant injuries and thus chemistry could be better. Combine that with the fact that a lot of their games have been on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips
    They have a decent chance at beating any of them IMO.
    Pau Gasol will turn into his soft self playing against the West that he's done for the last 3 years. There's a lot more very good players on each West team as opposed to East teams which have usually 1 good player. Most of the stars are out west. I don't see them being a pushover but I see them losing in 6 to any of the top 8.

in a 7 games series i dont see any top 8 east team, besides the bulls, beating a west top 10 team right now.

maybe cleveland, but all depends on lebron

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    in a 7 games series i dont see any top 8 besides the bulls beat a west top 10 team right now.

maybe cleveland, but all depends on lebron
    The West has become as overrated as the SEC in college football . Loads of teams in the East an beat the West in a 7 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I don't think we've seen the best this Bulls team has due to constant injuries and thus chemistry could be better. Combine that with the fact that a lot of their games have been on the road.
    I guess that's the scary part. They had like a 7 game winning streak but they are not a very good home team for some reason.

Saw a basketball once

Pau Gasol will turn into his soft self playing against the West that he's done for the last 3 years. There's a lot more very good players on each West team as opposed to East teams which have usually 1 good player. Most of the stars are out west. I don't see them being a pushover but I see them losing in 6 to any of the top 8.

You'd favour Phoenix over the Bulls?

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    The West has become as overrated as the SEC in college football . Loads of teams in the East an beat the West in a 7 game series.
    in a 7 games series? so tell me pls

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips
    You'd favour OKC over the Bulls?
    Yeah, I would. That could be a great series. Imagine the storylines

hawks and wizards are both lookin real good. i would n't count out toronto either.

Saw a basketball once

Yeah, I would. That could be a great series. Imagine the storylines
    Last time I checked, OKC wasn't in the top 8. But it doesn't matter because:

You'd favor the Clippers over the bulls?