Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So how good can Jabari Parker and Antetokounmpo be playing with each other?

That should be a really fun combination.

Default Re: So how good can Jabari Parker and Antetokounmpo be playing with each other?

The Knicks got Antetokounmpo AND Jabari Parker? How did the Phil Jackson do it?!!!

I hit on 5-footers

Default Re: So how good can Jabari Parker and Antetokounmpo be playing with each other?

I really hope they both pan out, the potential of those 2 together is huge. Such a great fit on paper.

I hit on 5-footers

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    The Knicks got Antetokounmpo AND Jabari Parker? How did the Phil Jackson do it?!!!
    Calm down buddy, the Knicks put rosters together like its' 2006, don't expect them to grab young studs anytime soon

They've got me somewhat excited about the Milwaukee Bucks, which is saying something.

High School Starter mentallooser's Avatar

They should work well together. Should make the team fun to watch, if we ever get to see them on TV that is.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Well, do they plan on using Parker as a PF or Giannis as a SG?...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
    I think they can shift around. Jabari is probably the one in his hands most of the time between the two. Antetokounmpo is the athlete that's going to fly around. They kind of need a good point to glue everything together more effectively though I think.

Their highest potential is as a 2/3 combo

Quote Originally Posted by -Lebron23-
    Calm down buddy, the Knicks put rosters together like its' 2006, don't expect them to grab young studs anytime soon
    Shouldn't you wait for Lebron to choose a team before insulting us?

College superstar

Bucks Twitter announced Giannis at 3 and Parker at 4. Which is just what Jabari wants.

NBA All-star

looking at the stats, they look like the old hawks in chucking mode with a less defensive oriented/talented roster.

if Parker can NOT buy into the veterans habit

they might still have a losing record, but the FO might get a better direction of who needs to be let go/traded.

Not airballing my layups anymore rustycage's Avatar

If only the Bucks hired Karl...

I rule the local playground Fork's Avatar

Good enough that people will actually give a fvck about the Bucks

I hit on 5-footers

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Shouldn't you wait for Lebron to choose a team before insulting us?
    As a Knicks fan you should be used to little jabs and not take them as insults. Lebron could choke in the next 4 finals and I would not be feeling insulted by people laughing at that

Nice try implying Lebron might choose to go to the Knicks though