Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Weed brownies, cookies, candy etc

Gobb

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

my buddy cooked a pan of brownies last week and was givin out pieces so I took one.. had already been smoking, but wanted to feel the brownie high.

So after an hour of playing poker only felt a slight buzz, so I took one more piece but a little bigger. Fell out of the tournament soon after but still wasnt super high or anything.

Drove home and half hour later while watching the nets game rerun all of a sudden my eyes cant focus on the screen. I have to kinda blink shade my eyes because they feel really sensitive to the TV.. 5 minutes later I cant look at all and have my eyes completely shut just listening.. then the spinning vortex comes and I feel extreme nausea. Throw up everywhere and break out into a cold sweat. Zero energy and feel like im bouta die but I slept it off.

haven't smoked in forever and i decided to try it again recently, i guess your tolerance really goes down after a year or so because i was panicking like a crazy after smoking a blunt, granted i should not have smoked right after popping some adderall since both raise your heart rate but still...definitely top 5 stupidest things i have done in 2013, i think i called like 3 of my friends freaking out at 11 in the morning. only one answered because he works from home, the others were working or in shcool

anyhow, i watched 'less than zero' movie after waking up, havent smoked since lol

i can only imagine what i would have gone through if i had tried an edible, those things keep you high forever

   

well, that was a hilariously idiotic adventure.

okay, so i was in the mood for some ganja, still don't have a vape (do i really need one?), and CVS didn't have papers. amazing. so! i tried making a kush mini-blunt out of a thin cigarillo.

unfortunately the paper was brittle, i could barely twist-seal the mofo, and it cracked while i was rolling it. i used one medium bud to fill, but barely managed to inhale a third of the smoke, alligator clip and all. my neighbors prolly got more than i did. (i hope they like weed)

clearly a cooking experiment is next. yet i hate butter, so it's going to have to be some other kind of oil. of course no idea what, yet.

haha i'm the biggest weed noobie ever even being an old man by ISH standards. but see, i'm also the nerdly type... high standards, uptight, averse to even using pharmaceutical drugs, even aspirin.

"look look, bobby... that guy over there is what dumbasses look like!"

Eating weed is always balls.

2 stories:
    I did it once in first year of university at this chick's house I just met. Her roommate had made weed muffins. I was so body stoned I thought I was fusing with the chair, seriously. My arms were burning whenever I rested them on the arm rests, but they were too heavy to lift. While this was going on, I was freaking out watching this chick's pet rat climb up it's adventure playground with the intent of reaching her roommate's pet budgie. Gripping stuff.

I swore off it, but still smoked often until NYE 2012-13. My buddy made brownies with his brother's recipe. He tripled dosed the weed by mistake somehow (I learned this after the fact) and I had 2 huge pieces. I was at a stranger's house party, the host was some guy that is a fact checker for a tank TV show on the history channel. Same problem as before, I was leaning on the wall, and felt like I was fusing to the wall, burning limbs. Guy was spouting shit about tanks, and I couldn't listen to him because I was too preoccupied with trying to remember my previous sentence. What did I say to him for him to be talking about this shit? It was getting so bad, not listening to him, and trying to remember what I was saying. The guy ws so full of himself, he didn't notice me tripping. I started to call him out on his tank stories.
    Me: "Do you find it hard to find WW2 vets to interview?"
    Nerd: "No, there are a lot of them still alive."
    Me: "But when you're researching a specific tank, is it hard to find a vet with experience with that tank?"
    Nerd: "Well, we usually edit it to suit if we don't have someone"
    Me: "So you lie."
    Nerd: "It's not lying."
    Me: "Yes, it is. You're creating lies to fulfill the story arcs."

I turned my back on him and went in search of much needed water. I was on the coach for 2 whole days after. Awful

ALso, Mark, post a video of you high on brownies. I don't believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Definitely not used to it. Yeah it lasted crazy long. Lucky for me i was off work the next day. Would have had to call out. Figured next time i'd eat only the legs or head...not both. Maybe it doesn't matter.

16. Be 17 this weekend. Happy bday me early bro? Thanks, dbag
    you sign to ish 8 year old ??

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    you sign to ish 8 year old ??
    Being dogged by Theo is the lowest of the low

Decent playground baller Lonely_Sandberg's Avatar

not a fan. i either eat too much and get too ****ed up, or i make too little and dont feel shit

weed is hella expensive in norway, so it feels like a waste

GOBB b blipped

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

any of you assholes ever try firecrackers?

You take triscut crackers (any brand will do) and you smear a bunch of peanut butter on them. Then you cover the peanut butter with keef. put on a cookie sheet and cover with foil. bake them in the oven for a while and then eat.

they don't taste great, but they are 1000x easier to do then the butter and they'll f*ck your world up.

college was a fun time.

NBA All-star

You can inject substances into food. who would have thought!

no wonder they tax cooked food and not uncooked food

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

You take triscut crackers (any brand will do) and you smear a bunch of peanut butter on them. Then you cover the peanut butter with keef. put on a cookie sheet and cover with foil. bake them in the oven for a while and then eat.
    interesting....

i rarely eat edibles anymore, but i do have an abundance of keef most of the time, so maybe ill try that.