Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #31
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: In Accordance With "Your Dream Girl"

i'm starting to think lilojmayo is just an elaborate troll .
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #32
LebrickJames84'
High School Varsity 12th Man

LebrickJames84' has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
Nope. Not the same person. He jacked the pictures off of some guy's Myspace (at least that's what he told me) and posted them on here. He said he did that because a lot of people on here have jobs and go to school and are stressed out and when they see that photo on here, they can have a laugh.

And if I remember correctly, the video he posted never clearly showed his face.

Does that mean that our lilojmayo that we all enjoy is a "poser."

When did you figure that out, everybody LOJM has this stuck in my head, but anybody with "intelligence", can tell that lilojmayo account is so gimmicky, but he did say he was posting his games on ISH though so I guess we will truely see who he is.
LebrickJames84' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #33
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'

When did you figure that out, everybody LOJM has this stuck in my head, but anybody with "intelligence", can tell that lilojmayo account is so gimmicky, but he did say he was posting his games on ISH though so I guess we will truely see who he is.

Perhaps.

He told me all of that on AIM, and I didn't keep the log, so I guess we'll just ave to see when he posts his game videos like you said.
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #34
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It was pretty obvious the pics he posted of himself weren't really him. No one on this site would post pics like that on here. That's just asking to be clowned. Wouldn't surprise me if lilojmayo was a regular on here and there's only so many who would go so far with a gimmick..
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:17 PM   #35
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What if someone you know posts on here and the girl finds out you posted her pic? I don't want girl beef.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #36
LebrickJames84'
High School Varsity 12th Man

LebrickJames84' has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
Perhaps.

He told me all of that on AIM, and I didn't keep the log, so I guess we'll just ave to see when he posts his game videos like you said.

I'm going to laugh if LOJM sucks during his games, but at the same time i won't be surprised if he is as good as he says he is.
LebrickJames84' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:35 AM   #37
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'

More than likely, it's a gimmick. But, the entity that is lilojmayo just passes in and out of ridiculousness to keep you wondering, "Is this serious?"

Personally, I think it's a gimmick, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he was real.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:00 AM   #38
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Now I feel sorry for the kid on Myspace that he lifted the pics from. Yeah, he's a gimmick, but one that has me laughing my ass off most of the time.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: