Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-18-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I cant stand college players crying

Throwing themselves on the floor, covering up like toddlers. Man up. Seems like everyone wants to throw themselves to the floor and sobb only to be picked up by some unknown assistant coaching holding a clipboard. There was one kid who stood there making the crying face with no tears...he wa trying to force them out like toddlers do. That force yourself to cry crap. And then the random unknown assistant comes and grabs the kid.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:44 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I cant stand college players crying

Did this rant come because Sean Singletary cried after losing to Tennesse.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Did this rant come because Sean Singletary cried after losing to Tennesse.

Yes. It just made me post what i always felt because he wasnt the only one. Nor will he be the last. Just annoying as hell. Seems like ever since Darisu Washington dropped to his knees and started sobbing everyone wants to do the same.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yes. It just made me post what i always felt because he wasnt the only one. Nor will he be the last. Just annoying as hell. Seems like ever since Darisu Washington dropped to his knees and started sobbing everyone wants to do the same.

Yeah Darius Washington is the only one i really felt for i mean even Edgar Sosa kept it in until the locker room yesterday when he could have just laid down and cried. They can wait to do it in private i mean it is great to see they care about winning and all but have some pride in yourself and take losing like a man.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:59 PM   #5
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me

tpcslj47 has an OK reputation so far

What's worse than players crying? Random guys crying about players crying....
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

its emotional, but yea i agree man up. The darius washington one i felt bad for, Adam Morrison, even tho i was on his bandwagon, i didnt feel bad for. He was a jr. and could've came back, I dont think playing his very last game w/ JP Batista was the reason to cry, especially when the game was still in play.
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcslj47
What's worse than players crying? Random guys crying about players crying....

Yeah because you dont complain about anything right punjabi mc?
Old 03-18-2007, 03:13 PM   #8
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Word, I can't identify with players crying after losing games. If anything, they ought to be mad/throwing a temper tantrum.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:31 PM   #9
Ianou
I brick open layups

Ianou has an OK reputation so far

It's a show of emotion. Granted, Adam Morrisson last year should have kept it in until after the game but it's all part of showing emotions. If I got into March Madness and lost a tight game, I can't guarantee I wouldn't cry and that's why I doesn't really bother me to see those guys cry. But just keep it until after the buzzer please.
Ianou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:43 PM   #10
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:06 PM   #11
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation