Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Anyone do shrooms before?

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    A bunch of my buddies tried it. I was too scared. One of them said he lived his entire life from beginning to end. Another said he was a literal pig and was awaiting slaughter and tried to form a rebellion like he was in animal farm.
    Your buddies sound like fgts bruh. Bunch of cattle farms around, so me and my buddies used to grab em all the time way back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    Sck some dick first op. Sounds right up your alley.

Shrooms are fun as hell. Especially if you have a place where you and your friends can muck around or whatever. Me and my mates usually just **** around, listen to music, play n64 or just sit around and talk for hours when we are on shrooms. It's cool stuff!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I assume you're gay yes? Suck some dick, get yourself nice and relaxed beforehand.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

it's all about set and setting if you have anything on your mind(even having to be up early for work the next day) don't do them you'll dwell on dumb shit like that. myself i prefer to be outside when im on them i get a little claustrophobic indoors on them. for the taste i prefer to grind them up and stuff them into gel caps no taste and them being ground up they absorb faster hit you harder but last about an hour less then whole. i usually smoke a bowl on the come up. the comeup on shrooms is awesome you get this good body warming feeling and everything is hilarious for about the first 45 minutes(non stop laughing like the first time you smoke weed) have fun! and i think 2 grams is a perfect dose for your first time.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Yeeee buddy!! have a blast!!

they really dont taste that bad. and just drown them with orange juice after. my comedian buddy who does shrooms all the time with guys at the comedy store in hollywood swears that grinding them up and mixing them in lemon juice is the way to go. havent tried it yet

i always smoke weed before and while on shrooms. i remember my first time on them. i had a warm sensation all over my body. kind of felt like my blood was heating up. my legs were like jell-o and i was walking around looking like a weirdo like johnny depp in fear in loathing

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    A bunch of my buddies tried it. I was too scared. One of them said he lived his entire life from beginning to end. Another said he was a literal pig and was awaiting slaughter and tried to form a rebellion like he was in animal farm.
    Perfect use of the Kobe face

   

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Also, post on ISH while youre high for our amusement.
    instarep!

Done em quite a few times....only have had amazing experiences. Acid on the other hand lmao

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrC1991
    Done em quite a few times....only have had amazing experiences. Acid on the other hand lmao
    really? i love acid.

I dropped cid one day and drove to a town about 35 minutes away, tire blew out, acid started kicking it and a huge storm was going on during all of this and it just so happened a tornado touched down and I shit you not I thought it was the apocalypse. Haven't touched it since.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I've done shrooms and acid a dozen or so times...just about every time was fun

One of the times was on a 4th of July and a group of us decided to buy a shit load of fireworks to see if they would give us crazy visuals...I lit a roman candle and while it was shooting I decided to throw it at one of my friends. It went into a dry bush and started a MASSIVE fire, and I mean huge, it was a legit "forest fire". It looked like the fckin sun was coming up....it was insane, it would have been "trippy" as fck even without the shrooms.

Everyone was pissed at me lol. One of my friends claimed it was on the news the next morning, I'm not sure if he was making that up or not but I wouldn't doubt it.

did it once, was pretty fun

Do it in the dark alone in a relaxed atmosphere.

Yes. Don't do it, it turns you gay.