Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default LBJ Opens up to Rachel Nichols

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=7322249

Sorry if this was posted earlier. This interview is kind of a wow! Tired of playing the villain...sorry for the way he left...wants to have fun again. Someone does not like being hated.

Default Re: LBJ Opens up to Rachel Nichols

I think it's funny people a month or two ago were like "I like him embracing the "villain" role." Now he's totally shying away from it and wants to be liked.

Good High School Starter hammer2010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I think it's funny people a month or two ago were like "I like him embracing the "villain" role." Now he's totally shying away from it and wants to be liked.
    LeBron's ego since about grade 11 was built around being 'the chosen one', being that global icon, 'the first billionaire athlete'. LeBron cannot be the player he is if he continues to be hated by large segments of fans and doesn't live up to the expectations of the first billionaire athlete or global icon. I think his confidence would be shattered and his will to compete would be destroyed and he would become very limited as a result.

It's kind of sad really if that happens. He has the talent to be something really special.

Local High School Star WoGiTaLiA1's Avatar

I think his confidence would be shattered and his will to compete would be destroyed and he would become very limited as a result.
    So kind of like how he played in the Finals, again?

Also... I totally read the headline as LBG Opens up Rachel Nichols and figured it was going to be about him plowing her.

Banned

Am I the only one who has a crush on Rachel Nichols? I think it's the hair color...

Decent playground baller

i thought this was vid was going to be about him coming out of the closet.

College superstar

Cool interview. I, for one, could care less about Lebron as a "hero' or "villain". All the soap opera, extra curricular garbage is pretty meaningless to me. I just like to see him play the game to the best of his abilities.

Good High School Starter hammer2010's Avatar

Good for him. I think LeBron is being more honest and is starting to admit he made mistakes. The fans will embrace him again in a season or two.

Learning to shoot layups Patrick Bateman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    Am I the only one who has a crush on Rachel Nichols? I think it's the hair color...
    Not quite blonde, is she? More of a dirty blonde.

Rachel's looking good. Ladies?

Well maybe he wouldn't be so hated if he just shut his mouth and played basketball.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Well maybe he wouldn't be so hated if he just shut his mouth and played basketball.
    +1, LeBron needs to shut up and stay off Twitter, people aren't going to care about that football stuff, or buddy buddy stuff with other players. Shut up and win games.

Side note: I am disappointed that LeBron's return to Cleveland isn't even on NBATV. Even if it's not that big of a deal this year.

I rep Lakers!

Whatever.... he acts like he wasnt an a** in Cleveland. He was a douche before the "decision" and he will be one after the "decision"

Side note: What the F*** did he do to his hairline??? Its growing back for some reason.. putting his money to good use I see

Well you can't be an asshole and expect people to like you. Nice one Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Side note: What the F*** did he do to his hairline??? Its growing back for some reason.. putting his money to good use I see
    I heard he also went to Germany, and got the same treatment Kobe had for his knees, for his hairline.

Funny thing, i was watching the video and it stopped, "lost connection with the server", one could say the video "choked", Lebron is cursed.