Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore 24/7's Avatar

Default What can Kobe do to get more foul calls like Wade?

Win another ring? Pretend to be humble and less arrogant? Do more more commericals with NBA legends?

Kobe used to get just as much calls as anyone in the league but compared to Wade, he's almost a scrub in the respect he gets from the refs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 24/7
    Win another ring? Pretend to be humble and less arrogant? Do more more commericals with NBA legends?

Kobe used to get just as much calls as anyone in the league but compared to Wade, he's almost a scrub in the respect he gets from the refs.
    nothing really.....unless he finds Osama bin laden or something crazy

Saw a basketball once 10hardaway10's Avatar

winn another championship ...

Kobe can't get calls because David Stern loves Wade and told the refs not to give Kobe calls and give more calls to Wade.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Attack the rim more. Consistently. Not just twic a half but like 5 times a quarter. That will result in FTs.

I am obsessed with demonizing Kobe

You do realize Kobe has led the league this century in phantom calls, right? No close second, but Laker Shaq was easily second...

There was only ONE bad call that favored Wade in the entire playofs. And that was the forearm on dirk. That's it.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by 24/7
    Drive to the basket with utmost power and speed that leaves defenders on their heels. Thats what Kobe needs to do to get calls like Wade.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Attack the rim more. Consistently. Not just twic a half but like 5 times a quarter. That will result in FTs.
    Yeah, he sure drew a lot of those ft's tonight when he attacked. All what, 3 of them?

cue response: wade drives/flops better than kobe
    Last edited by picc84; 01-16-2007 at 02:33 AM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by AKA AAP
    You do realize Kobe has led the league this century in phantom calls, right? No close second, but Laker Shaq was easily second...

There was only ONE bad call that favored Wade in the entire playofs. And that was the forearm on dirk. That's it.
    I'm pretty sure the majority may think your statements are pretty unreasonable.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Yeah, he sure drew a lot of those ft's tonight when he attacked. All what, 3 of them?
    I saw the game. He attacked every now and then but was not at all consistent in attacking the rim the whole game. As I said, attacking 2-3 times per half won't cut it. You have to do it often enough.

But sure, he didn't get some calls he should have tonight. Doesn't really change anything I've said though.

I rule the local playground

Felatio?

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Hmmm...attack the rim more?

You do realize that Kobe averaged the same # of FTs as Wade last season? And he's averaging 9+ this season despite hardly being much of a slasher.

Refs are treating Kobe as well as they're treating Wade.

How many ****ing Kobe vs Wade topics are we gonna have tonight? Jesus.

if you want to ***** about wades fts, gripe about this year, last years playoffs are over, let it go.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    I saw the game. He attacked every now and then but was not at all consistent in attacking the rim the whole game. As I said, attacking 2-3 times per half won't cut it. You have to do it often enough.

But sure, he didn't get some calls he should have tonight. Doesn't really change anything I've said though.
    If you saw the game, then you saw him not getting any calls when driving, with Wade getting almost all of them driving. So then your logic of "kobe drives more = kobe shoots more ft's" goes down the toilet. You cant say he simply needs to drive "more". If he's not getting the foul calls, he's not getting them.