KD was exceptional & put an ATG finals, but Curry quietly put up an overall exceptional ps as well. They have a chance to be the GOAT duo:
- 245 -- Points by which the Warriors outscored their opponents with Stephen Curry on the floor in the 2017 playoffs. That is the best raw postseason plus-minus in the *21 years since the stat has been tracked
. Prior to this season, the highest mark belonged to Kobe Bryant, who was a plus-213 in the 2001 playoffs. Draymond Green (plus-227) also surpassed Bryant's mark.
- more than twice as many secondary assists (15) as any other player in the series
- assisted Durant on 20 of his 60 baskets
- Curry also had the best raw plus-minus (plus-1,015) in the regular season by a margin of almost 200
- The Warriors were 15.5 points per 100 possessions better offensively with Curry on the floor (when they scored 118.1 per 100) than they were with him on the bench (102.4). That was the biggest on-off-court OffRtg differential among players who logged at least 1,000 minutes.
- In the playoffs, the Warriors were 27.2 points per 100 possessions better offensively with Curry on the floor (123.1) than they were with him on the bench (95.9)
- He played 473 (79 percent) of his 601 postseason minutes with Durant also on the floor, but the Warriors were better offensively with Curry on and Durant off (117.2 points scored per 100 possessions) than they were with Durant on and Curry off (104.1)
Leading the greatest offensive team of all time. #bowdown