Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Discuss losing LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers perspective

Quote Originally Posted by FCN
    Cavs without Lebron are also still better than the Pacers.
    hahahah yup....GO PACERS

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Discuss losing LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers perspective

Cleveland is done, back to being irrelevant. Value of the the franchise has taken a plunge.

Blow up the team now. Gilbert probably aiming to sell the team within the next several years.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Its Funny there are a Bunch of Threads on Pg 1 with the Word Cavs or Cavaliers on it.. after the dust settles on here the Cavs will be back to an aynomous team like the Kings,Clippers,Nets ect that U barely hear about on here.

I'd be pisst if I was a Cavs fan.

I remember him wearing a Yankees hat when the Indians played them a couple years back....He cheered for the Cowboys last year when they played the Browns.....now he gets out of dodge without bringing a ring to his real home.

Keep burning dudes jersey....don't blame yall.

Default Re: don't worry Cavaliers fans! (serious thread)

Quote Originally Posted by ThemBombs

hopefully, you guys win the lottery and get this guy... I know it will never be the same as LeBron, but if you guys get him, and win a ring with him, you can piss all over LeBron's face

Harrison Barnes

I'm hoping for the Cavaliers to get this guy... it's going to be very sad just seeing a franchise die off because of one man's departure
    They won't even be the worst team in the league they will still be decent.
    Toronto on the other hand... I believe they will be gunning for WORST TEAM OF ALL TIME.
    Everybody ignores how bad Toronto will be, but just think about their cast and the contracts

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Nah, I don't think the Toronto Raptors are the worst team in the league, Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers, Sacramento Kings aren't looking too good in 2010-2011. I have to agree Toronto isn't going to be close to making the playoffs, but I think they're better then a couple teams in the East.

NBA rookie of the year

Toronto is gonna be a whole 'nother brand of awful.

At least the Cavs have won playoff rounds and even been to the Finals.

Poor Raptor fans had that one run in like 2001 and basically nothing since.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    Nah, I don't think the Toronto Raptors are the worst team in the league, Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers, Sacramento Kings aren't looking too good in 2010-2011. I have to agree Toronto isn't going to be close to making the playoffs, but I think they're better then a couple teams in the East.
    Are you serious???????? Their best player is BARGNANI , followed by either Jack, Turkoglu (who doesn't try anymore btw), or Weems

I'm already declaring them the WORST TEAM OF ALL TIME (assuming no major changes are made throughout the season)
    Last edited by gyu; 07-09-2010 at 03:49 AM.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Cavs fans will finally see...

That LeBron gets ALL the ref calls, every single last one of them....and Miami fans will all of a sudden become blind to it.

Guaranteed!

the fighting mongooses Miller Time's Avatar

I can't believe that the Cavs' fans burned LeBron James jerseys. The same jersey of the same player they loved and whose dick they rode all the time. LeBron gave his best shot and fought for that team every game, but the managers failed to give him a better supporting cast. Yes they won many games in the regular season and reached the finals once, but look at those teams. LeBron ****!ng carried that team, no one helped him out.

NBA is a business, LeBron has the right to sign with any team he wants to. Cleveland sucks and I understand him wanting to win a ring by joining a better team. Don't tell me you would not have done the same thing?

Clevelands owner is fucking pathetic for writing that shit on their website. You are called the Cleveland Cavaliers not Cleveland LeBrons! You still have a team left, now stop whining and get back to business and try to rebuild that team for the fans' sake!

And finally to the guys saying that Pacers suck more than LeBron-less Cavs are wrong.

I mean assuming everyone are healthy, look at these teams:

Pacers:
    PG: TJ Ford/Lance Stephenson/AJ Price/L.Head
    SG: B.Rush/Paul George/Lance Stephenson/Dahntay Jones
    SF: Danny Granger/Paul George/M.Dunleavy
    PF: Troy Murphy/Hansbrough/Rolle(or Solo)/McRoberts
    C: Roy Hibbert/Jeff Foster

Cavs:
    PG: Mo Williams/Daniel Gibson/Sebastian Telfair
    SG: A.Parker/Delonte West
    SF: Antawn Jamison/Jamario Moon/Daniel Green
    PF: JJ Hickson/Leon Powe/Jawad Williams
    C: A.Varejao/

Now tell me which team looks better? I did not consider FA signings, but I guess Pacers will sign a pg and Cavs will sign some new players.

People are underrating the Pacers. They were far from the worst and Granger was injured for a big part of the season.

the fighting mongooses Miller Time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gyu
    People are underrating the Pacers. They were far from the worst and Granger was injured for a big part of the season.
    exactly and now Pacers added Paul George and Lance Stephenson, who are looking really good. Hibbert will only get better and Hansbrough might actually play this season...

I had some hope until the end, but really this wasn't surprising, so I just got a bit sad then moved on.

The Cavaliers will be ok, the team is better than it was in 02/03, they're below the cap, they still have all their own draft picks going forward etc.

Are they going back to the playoffs next year ? Not really, but then half the league doesn't.

Not airballing my layups anymore Laxlen's Avatar

I'm calling it now,

TV RATINGS will be shattered if the Heat(seed 2) and Cavs (seed 7) meet in the playoffs.