Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: F*CK Spain

Default Re: F*CK Spain

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    If your intent was not to relate IQ to intellegence, then why did you immediately follow your comment about Blacks and Latinos having low IQs with those races being the NBAs target because its "easier to sell to the idiot masses" ? You associated low iQ with idiot, yet you claim otherwise.
    Because that is who the NBA markets to.

The two Jews in New York that head the NBA market mainly to blacks and Latinos. If you are not aware of this then you are a freaking moron.

I am simply stating facts here. Stern and his minions CHOOSE THEMSELVES to market to the demographic groups with the lowest IQs on average.

I am stating FACTS and if you don't like it then welcome to my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchDude
    Please no offense but stop being hypocrite. Did you read his whole post? He clearly implied that blacks and latinos are dumber and that's why it's easier to fool them with propaganda. He did not back his theory with social reasons or whatever, he just stated that these population have lower IQ and you know exactly what he meant by that.

The fact that this poster is still allowed to contribute to insidehoops is outrageous and shows how poorly this board is managed.
    You people are certifiable dumb asses.

I said no such thing. I said the people that run the NBA believe that so that is why they operate the NBA as they do.

I never said any such thing as to my personal feelings about blacks being dumber than everyone else. YOU IMAGINED THAT you ****ing racist hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Because Asian parents have their kids study a lot, that's why they act weird when they go to college, because they didn't have a social life growing up. For asian people education comes first so they are really strict compared to other countries like USA.

Its all have to do with education dude, IQ are standarized tests that are based on education. That's why I don't put too much faith on IQ tests. If not I am borderline genius at 169.
    So then what are you confused about? The NBA markets to demographic groups that they think are the dumbest, as in the least informed.

I didn't say one single thing that was offensive, incorrect, or untrue.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Because that is who the NBA markets to.

The two Jews in New York that head the NBA market mainly to blacks and Latinos. If you are not aware of this then you are a freaking moron.

I am simply stating facts here. Stern and his minions CHOOSE THEMSELVES to market to the demographic groups with the lowest IQs on average.

I am stating FACTS and if you don't like it then welcome to my ignore list.
    You're an idiot, not to mention a racist. The NBA markets to whites because they make up an overwhelming percentage of the fan base. All the major decisions made by the league are based on appealing to white fans.

Stern is a human alien hybrid trying help his fellow alien hybrids make some buck, come on now who believes LBJ/Durant/Kobe etc are mere humans? Remember Space Jam?

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    You're an idiot, not to mention a racist. The NBA markets to whites because they make up an overwhelming percentage of the fan base. All the major decisions made by the league are based on appealing to white fans.
    Wow, you are the most delusional and psychotic person on this forum, bar none.

Actually that title goes to you. His post was logical....based in reality and such.

NBA Superstar

Psychotic?

The dress code - to appeal to whitey and make the stars less 'urban'
    The overreaction after 'Malice at the Palace' - to put white fans at ease
    Overpriced courtside seating and luxury boxes - for corporate America (mostly white people)
    stiff penalties for flagrant fouls - make the players seem less violent, aggressive, and to appeal to whitey

It makes no economic sense for a sports league to focus its marketing at minority groups. Especially when the majority of the 30 teams are in very white cities (SLC, Milwaukee, Minny, Portland, etc...) and the US and Canada are still very white countries.

We all know you are irrational, but now that you have added racism to your nonsense and extreme stupidity, you've become even less human and more abhorrent than ever before.

You dumb

Decent playground baller FrenchDude's Avatar

You people are certifiable dumb asses.

I said no such thing. I said the people that run the NBA believe that so that is why they operate the NBA as they do.

I never said any such thing as to my personal feelings about blacks being dumber than everyone else. YOU IMAGINED THAT you ****ing racist hypocrite.
    The way you act, curse and scream is not even funny. It is just sad.
    Yeah maybe I imagined things or maybe you should read your post again.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    I hope Spain win. I hope they beat the US so badly. I'm sick of hearing this kind of cocky attitude. The US team and its supporters have no right to talk like this after the poor showings they have had in past years. It was only 10 years ago that the US team finished 6th in the FIBA World Championship. New Zealand with a population of 4.5 million was placed 4th.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_FI...d_Championship

Or how about the failure at the 2004 Olympics?
    What about the failure at the 2006 FIBA World Championship?

Get out of here with that cocky attitude.
    Unlike other national teams the United States aren't running basically the same lineups from 04 or 06. With the current people running team USA they have lost one game. That's why they have a cocky attitude. How many games has Spain lost in that amount of time?

I rule the local playground Floppy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodap
    Also, about the "slant-eye" gesture, it doesnt occur to us that's a racist thing because it's not. It's like saying we think sexuality is something you have to be ashamed of if we talked openly about it. The fact that many nations are still hampered by this kind of taboos is the best example of how ahead of other countries we are in this matter.
    Did your parents drop you as a baby?

That's easily the dumbest thing I've read on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by spacebump
    Unlike other national teams the United States aren't running basically the same lineups from 04 or 06. With the current people running team USA they have lost one game. That's why they have a cocky attitude. How many games has Spain lost in that amount of time?
    How did they lose to a team comprised of 12 Euroleague players?

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy
    Did your parents drop you as a baby?

That's easily the dumbest thing I've read on this forum.
    HURR They made a reference to a characteristic of an ethnic group! They must be racist!

I rule the local playground Floppy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Ted
    HURR They made a reference to a characteristic of an ethnic group! They must be racist!
    Not necessarily. They might just be ignorant.

Like you.