Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: PTI: Kornheiser said Dirk had a top 3-4 playoff run of all-time in all of sports

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    let me guess, all five of Kobe's title runs makes up top five of your ten right?

"Dirk's 2011 playoff run wasn't even top ten this past decade" isn't an opinion, it's just a false statement, a lie, period.
    Shaq 01/02
    Kobe 01//09. Maybe 2010 and 2008.
    LeBron 2009
    Wade 2006
    Duncan 2003/Maybe 2005

I'll give him top 10. Definitely not top 5. Nope.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Default Re: PTI: Kornheiser said Dirk had a top 3-4 playoff run of all-time in all of sports

Of course his run is Top 10 this decade. Use math, people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Shaq 01/02
    Kobe 01//09. Maybe 2010 and 2008.
    LeBron 2009
    Wade 2006
    Duncan 2003/Maybe 2005

I'll give him top 10. Definitely not top 5. Nope.
    None of those runs were better at LOL at Duncan in 2006

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

"The Mavericks are just the fourth team with one current All-Star to win a Finals series against a team with three current All-Stars (the 1994 Rockets, 1989 Pistons, 1975 Warriors and 1951 Royals are the other teams whose lone star outdueled an opposing trio of stars)."

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    whether or not Dirk's 2011 run was the greatest in NBA history is definitely debatable (but again, i dont feel it's ridiculous to say it is so), but i believe it is undoubtedly, at the very least, a top 10 run all time in NBA history. where do the rest of you rank it?

i feel like some of the ones in the "Dirk's run was overrated" camp are dissing Dirk a little too much. Like, to say Dirk's run wouldn't even be a top three run in Texas? Of everyone Hakeem played in the 94 playoffs, only Barkley was equal to Kobe, Durant, Lebron, or Wade. And THE LATTER TWO PLAYED TOGETHER.
    Its not debatable at all. I wish people would stop throwing that word around.

The fact that people even think it can be debatable shocks me.

I dont even have it in my top ten of all time.

Maybe top 20??? I dont even know about that.