Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 12-26-2007, 01:51 PM   #1
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far
Default Pau-Chicago rumors.Again!!

Seriously when are they gonna end.Pau will most likely not be traded.Unless some team puts together a great package.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 02:34 AM   #2
GoldMedallist
Great young streetballer

GoldMedallist has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Pau-Chicago rumors.Again!!

I think you are wrong. Memphis really need trading Pau.

Look at the game tonight. Gasol: 8 pts, 3-6 shoots!!!. 6 players shooted more than him (even Navarro did). Iavaroni is shouting to all NBA world "I don't want Pau, trade him".

And you wouldn't get the value Gasol has in return, cause all NBA GM's know the situation, same as everebody.
GoldMedallist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:06 PM   #3
jailer
MillionDollarException

My point.Pau most likely will not be traded.He has alot of value.Every other team is goint to try and under pay for him.I would ot mind getting gordon,and a pick or a player.Maybe play rudy at the four.Gordon,miller,and rudy would be quick lineup.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:13 AM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Ivaroni is looking to run, we need to keep bigs who can run the floor, those being Stro and Hakim. Trading Pau pretty much cancels a low post game completely, we have Darko, but c'mon he aint doing anything spectacular.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:43 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the way things are going now, i wouldnt be surprised if this team gets blown up before the start of next season. i expect to see a deal before the deadline. i could be wrong but i just feel that things arent working and changes will come.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:11 AM   #6
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Get rid of Pau. I want to see Warrick play 30 minutes a night... I'm not even a Grizz fan, but I love Warrick. He was a beast along side Melo in Syracuse.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #7
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
Get rid of Pau. I want to see Warrick play 30 minutes a night... I'm not even a Grizz fan, but I love Warrick. He was a beast along side Melo in Syracuse.

Beast?Thats a little strong dont you think.Granted he has a game saving block for there championship.He was an ok freshman player.Anthony was that team.I like hakim,when we drafted him I was excited.But he might get traded.Im hearing rumors that he is on the block.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:57 PM   #8
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Yet again Pau - Chicago rumors. Today on ISH frontpage, they are saying Memphis would want Nocioni if they give up Pau.

Now, I love Nocioni but that doesn't makes sense. Nocioni is a SF and can play some limited minutes at PF. That means, Memphis would be dealing their starting PF/C for a backup SF (no way Gay is benched). And as this one, many other rumors don't even make sense.

Thing is, I actually like the Gasol - Gay combo, we just need a coach that can maximize their strengths.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:36 PM   #9
jailer
MillionDollarException

I wouldnt think anything of it until something hits the papers in memphis.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: