Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-19-2014, 04:38 AM   #76
Real14
Banned

Real14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I guarantee that the knicks will advance further than the bulls this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smook A.
You make them look bad on this forum with all the crap talking. That's why people talk shit in the first place.
Please niguh. Are you new here? People been talked shit about the knicks for years even in 94 and 99 people were talking shit about them especially the ones that lives in different states. Its a "New York" jealousy thing first.
Real14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:42 AM   #77
Smook A.
Hou Rox

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I guarantee that the knicks will advance further than the bulls this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real14
Please niguh. Are you new here? People been talked shit about the knicks for years even in 94 and 99 people were talking shit about them especially the ones that lives in different states. Its a "New York" jealousy thing first.
Why are you getting so sensitive about it?

Every team has haters. Get over it. You're only making this "hating" worse by making these dumb threads.
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:06 AM   #78
#number6ix#
LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:14 AM   #79
Sportal
I hit open layups

Sportal has an OK reputation so far

I would actually be quite legitimately surprised if the Knicks made the playoffs...
Sportal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:17 AM   #80
Real14
Banned

Real14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputationReal14 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportal
I would actually be quite legitimately surprised if the Knicks made the playoffs...
Make a bet bitch.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:19 AM   #81
Real14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smook A.
Why are you getting so sensitive about it?

Every team has haters. Get over it. You're only making this "hating" worse by making these dumb threads.
How is it dumb when its a possibilty. Knicks were 2nd seed in 2013 with multiple injuries and nobody saw that coming.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:52 PM   #82
tontoz
NBA sixth man of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

tontoz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:13 PM   #83
sirkeelma
Local High School Star

sirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation heresirkeelma has an incredible reputation here

LOL! Nice bump
sirkeelma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #84
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #85
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Lol
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 10:30 PM   #86
tontoz
NBA sixth man of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Knicks fans should start a petition disowning Real14.
tontoz is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: