Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 08-04-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far
Post What's going to happen to "shaq's" (wade's) myami

So Shaq has fullfilled his promise of a chip. What next? The roster is starting to get old and has lots of years on their shoulders (payton, shaq, zo, toine).
Next year, the heat will be still a real big force in the east and in the nba. (particularly when zo promised to come bag next season, what intensity in game 6.. was it five NASTY blocks). After next season should they start re-building, or go as long as they can with these cats? And was d-wade's decision to sing shorter contract anything to do with the fact that he didn't wan't to stay if things get bad in the re-building? I still hope Miami is going to long time.. Predictions about next season? (d-wade is just too good)
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 02:04 AM   #2
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Well first off If I remember right the Wade, Lebron,Carmelo and Bosh signed shorter contracts so in after there contracts are they can sign longer ones . (Might be wrong on that one) .

I think the Heat with Shaqs decline and Wades improvement can keep it together for one more year to compete. After that well it all really depends on how well Shaq plays . If Shaq can still get 15-16ppg and 8rebs then we still have one of the top 5 centers on our hands. I do believe Shaq will last longer then people expect and plus how are we going to get rid of this guy since he already has a huge contract with use to still fulfill?(In terms of money not really years) The Heat after next year depend on 1 thing and thats Shaq because even with Wade the Heat still can't win jack without Shaq.Sorry if I really didn't answer you're question .....Man I love talking about the Heat .I wish the damn season would start today.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:02 AM   #3
Ben mc
I brick open layups

Ben mc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Well first off If I remember right the Wade, Lebron,Carmelo and Bosh signed shorter contracts so in after there contracts are they can sign longer ones . (Might be wrong on that one) .

I think the Heat with Shaqs decline and Wades improvement can keep it together for one more year to compete. After that well it all really depends on how well Shaq plays . If Shaq can still get 15-16ppg and 8rebs then we still have one of the top 5 centers on our hands. I do believe Shaq will last longer then people expect and plus how are we going to get rid of this guy since he already has a huge contract with use to still fulfill?(In terms of money not really years) The Heat after next year depend on 1 thing and thats Shaq because even with Wade the Heat still can't win jack without Shaq.Sorry if I really didn't answer you're question .....Man I love talking about the Heat .I wish the damn season would start today.

just in response to the first para, carmelo signed the longer contract.
Ben mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:55 PM   #4
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben mc
just in response to the first para, carmelo signed the longer contract.

did he, nice.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: