Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default 4000th post

For some reason after 1000, nothing else seemed very significant but 4000 seems like a huge number to me. Anyways, there's not much I have to say here other than it's been a fun time consumer for me. And just to add a little reflection on when I first got here..

I was watching a Nets game one night and then they said something about Vince Carter that I wanted to look up (don't remember what it was anymore) and then I found this site.. and after browsing a little, I found an argument saying that the Knicks were playoff bound (in 06) around the time they went on a winning streak. So, I registered just so I could refute that point.

So here are some things I remember over my time of being here:

1. Geewiz and his essay arguments. I'll never forget the classic one that the Wiz should reward Michael Ruffin with more playing time for costing them the game vs. the Raptors.

2. Arguing with Joey Zaza (legend) about a lot of knicks related stuff, but still respecting him for making some great points.

3. The ascent of Lebron23 from super troll to a hilarious and respectable poster.

4. The rise and fall of VCDAPTW.. From respected poster who made interesting polls to laughing stock. "No it doesn't"

5. DON, RON, JON, FUTON

6. Spare of the moment. Where is Agent_Zero anyways?

7. Kate17 (Statman32 pretending to be a female)

8. Rap battle threads.

9. Gobb vs. Jeff (the e-fight of the century)

Just making a short list. anyways, merry xmas to all!
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 4000th post

You should add getting mixed up with me occassionaly. Lol.

Congrats.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:09 PM   #3
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats hater.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good job. I really would have thought you had more like 6k posts.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:36 PM   #5
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Congrats. I hope I am able to get to 4,000 posts.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

congrats

i tried to get 10,000 post in the month of december

and i i

FAILED
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:43 PM   #7
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: 4000th post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
congrats

and i i

FAILED
You failed. Hard.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #8
Big Deal
Banned

Big Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputationBig Deal has a terrific reputation

Grats man.
Big Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #9
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
You failed. Hard.
He also failed at leaving for a month after the Lakers lost on December 2.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:12 AM   #10
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got a link to GOBB arguing with Jeff? I didn't see it before
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #11
Moose

Congrats man
Old 12-26-2008, 05:58 AM   #12
C-Webb4
Rondoooooooooooooooooo

C-Webb4 has decent reputationC-Webb4 has decent reputation

congrats
C-Webb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:28 AM   #13
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Congratulations, hater.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #14
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
congrats

and i i

FAILED

Don't you have way more than 1000 posts? Your sh it get deleted or something? Oh, and congrats good sir!
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:35 PM   #15
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash-tastic
Got a link to GOBB arguing with Jeff? I didn't see it before
I don't think I have it but you should PM bokes15, I think he had it. Statman had put it in the TMNT thread but i think that thread got deleted.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: