Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2011, 10:16 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: On InsideHoops blog I now add snarky photo captions to each entry

Jeff: "quick Steve, you're in touch with today's youth. Gimme a slang term to describe these captions that will make me seem 'hip' and 'with it'."

Steve: "Snarky"

Jeff: "Kthanks"

Steve: "Shhhh now leave me alone...drowning puppies"
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:26 PM   #17
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Jeff: "quick Steve, you're in touch with today's youth. Gimme a slang term to describe these captions that will make me seem 'hip' and 'with it'."

ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
I'm trying something new with InsideHoops.com blog entries ( http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/ )

Now, with each entry, I add a quick, silly photo caption.

Some will hopefully be funny, but even the ones that aren't will hopefully be at least fun enough to be worth the 10 seconds it takes to glance at the entry

Example:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7364

The D-Will photo caption

Is that laugh aloud funny? Doubtful, unless it catches someone totally off-guard or whatever.

But is it sorta fun enough to be worth the 5 seconds it takes to click and read? Hope so.

I will try to do that with every single entry

Reported.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #19
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
add moderators
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #20
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Can I be a moderator?
If you're going to be a moderator I get to be an Admin.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #21
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It doesn't look good to me. Corny and kind of tacky looking. I think if you are updating information, it should look professional.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:51 PM   #22
Babalu
We want Tacos!

Babalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected posterBabalu is a pretty well-respected poster

Nobody will like what you do, and even less will admit to liking it. Just do it anyways. Don't let the haters bother you. Just do what you do.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:54 PM   #23
MayCeltics
Banned

MayCeltics posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMayCeltics posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMayCeltics posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Can I be a moderator?

conflict of interest.
MayCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #24
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Nobody will like what you do, and even less will admit to liking it. Just do it anyways. Don't let the haters bother you. Just do what you do.

Ba-ba-lu said go head and switch ya style up
Don't add a search function Jeff just watch the money pile up
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #25
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
If you're going to be a moderator I get to be an Admin.
I see what you did there Batzman...I see you.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: