Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 04-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
demons2005
Local High School Star

demons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdemons2005 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default James johnson = fool's gold

I notice the last few games that since he's been out you've been a lot more competitive. This is the same thing i experienced as a rose and bulls fan. He is supposedly good at defense right? but actually he fouls alot and gives turnovers that lead to really easy points. he is SO bad at offense that it takes the raptors out of games. IT's one thing to be bad at offense but at least you occupy your defender but noone feels like they have to guard JJ so they can double at demar. notice how much better demar plays with bargnani than with JJ. I cant believe the positivity i was reading on raptors forums earlier about johnson must be from people who just read the stats sheet or watch espn, but i think the last couple games have been pretty telling. ultimately, he is not someone you want in the rotation of a winning team. I hope the raptors can draft a great SF in the draft to put in front of Kleiza.

Good luck to your team.
demons2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: James johnson = fool's gold

that's just not true...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This guy is hilarious. He's like the el gringos of the Bulls fanbase. Singing the same song in every single post.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hey Mods, can you delete this thread?
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JJ's hater gonna hate.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

Who goes out of there way to hate on JJ anyways?
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
Who goes out of there way to hate on JJ anyways?

Yeah it's not like he's that relevant of a player. Not many people out of Toronto even know who he is or what kind of game he brings.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #8
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons2005
I notice the last few games that since he's been out you've been a lot more competitive. This is the same thing i experienced as a rose and bulls fan. He is supposedly good at defense right? but actually he fouls alot and gives turnovers that lead to really easy points. he is SO bad at offense that it takes the raptors out of games. IT's one thing to be bad at offense but at least you occupy your defender but noone feels like they have to guard JJ so they can double at demar. notice how much better demar plays with bargnani than with JJ. I cant believe the positivity i was reading on raptors forums earlier about johnson must be from people who just read the stats sheet or watch espn, but i think the last couple games have been pretty telling. ultimately, he is not someone you want in the rotation of a winning team. I hope the raptors can draft a great SF in the draft to put in front of Kleiza.

Good luck to your team.

Thanks man. I didn't know you noticed how much better I'm doing in my games. I don't really have any issues with JJ though. It's probably just coincidence.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, too.... I'm going to need it.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #9
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm going to make this thread useful, and I want to know why is Double J getting benched these days? A friend of mine read somewhere that he's being benched for "interdisciplinary reasons". I didn't know he and Casey have been having problems. Does anybody know the story behind this?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I'm going to make this thread useful, and I want to know why is Double J getting benched these days? A friend of mine read somewhere that he's being benched for "interdisciplinary reasons". I didn't know he and Casey have been having problems. Does anybody know the story behind this?

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/04/06...ss-for-raptors
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #11
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low

Well, I didn't gain any new knowleadge after reading that article so I guess thanks for nothing?
Old 04-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #12
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Well, I didn't gain any new knowleadge after reading that article so I guess thanks for nothing?

Thats all they are releasing right now. Would you want problems between you and your coach getting out to the public? Exactly.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #13
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Thats all they are releasing right now. Would you want problems between you and your coach getting out to the public? Exactly.

Yes, I would. How did you know that?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:27 AM   #14
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Quote:
Yes, I would. How did you know that?

Hello Dwight Howard.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:52 AM   #15
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Hello Dwight Howard.

Hello, Van Gundy. We meet again...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: