Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    College star

Default Re: Dwight Howard may be resisting a trade to the Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Its not his fault, their desperate. Doesn't help when Bynum has been inconsistent all season, and Lopez refuses to stay healthy. What other options they had beside Chicago? The fact they are the #1 team in the east, and Otis would be taking Key pieces of that #1 team helps.
    Bynum is having his best season BY FAR as a pro, and is the clear cut best center out of the west, best center in the LEAGUE after Dwight. What are talking about?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Bynum is having his best season BY FAR as a pro, and is the clear cut best center out of the west, best center in the LEAGUE after Dwight. What are talking about?
    He's been inconsistent. He's had games where he shows potential of being better than Dwight, then other games where he's a complete liability to the Lakers, even having Laker fans calling him a bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde
    They would suck very badly when Bynum inevitably has another knee injury too.
    And they will suck with a a healthy Boozer whose matador defense gets exposed and there is no one/team to protect him. Give me a f*cking break, how dare you prop up the Bulls package over Andruw Bynum who you probably could argue is as good as Dwight Howard RIGHT NOW. Offensively? He takes #2's all over Howards lawn! No curb. Bynum is giving you 12rpg. Thats 3rd best in the NBA behind Howard and Love. He's blocking 2 shots a game. Good enough for top 5 in the league.

So Bynum is offensively more skilled/polished than Howard will ever be.
    So Bynum ranks 3rd in rebounding, 5th in blocks.
    So Bynum is 24yrs old.

You get all of this and you have the NERVE, THE NERVE to talk about Bynums knees and ignore Carlos friggin Boozer? The 30yrs old who has x amount of years on a deal he wont live up too? A guy that a majority of Bulls fans pray to night gets traded just in general (not talkin Howard either). Get your sh!t and get out of this f*cking thread!

You're absolutely nuts. Did you see what Bynum did yesterday?

Look I'm not the Orlando GM, no one on this board is. So dont shovel your BULLshyt to us as your way of trying to sell me on Boozer in attempts to get Dwight Howard. When in reality, deep down inside you are laughing at the notion that the Bulls can keep Noah and get rid of CARLOS FRIGGIN BOOZER for Dwight Howard. I know I know, Asik/Deng is involved. But I'm not EATING Boozer for nothing. So enugh of this you wont speak on what Boozer really is because you dont want to ruin a potential deal. No one is a GM here, Gms arent gonna read this thread and have 2nd thoughts on a proposed deals being discussed.

Cut it out.

Give me the young big man in Bynum while you keep preaching about his "knees". Ok? I'll worry about his knees and you keep Carlos friggin Boozer, the man who dyes his hair JET BLACK lookin like a total herb.

And no Boozer is no scrub, worthless player. But when you are talkin Bynum or Bulls package where Boozer is involved? Wake up and smell the folgers.

He's been inconsistent. He's had games where he shows potential of being better than Dwight, then other games where he's a complete liability to the Lakers, even having Laker fans calling him a bum.
    You're stupid. I said this in the Irving thread where you made a retarded claim. I'm saying it once again. You keep posting stupid stuff.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You're stupid. I said this in the Irving thread where you made a retarded claim. I'm saying it once again. You keep posting stupid stuff.
    I've never posted in a Irving thread
    What Irving thread

College star

It's called having a BAD GAME. You know, like when Dwight goes a whole game with only 6 points? Or even better, when Noah puts up single digit rebounds and points?

Inconsistent? Carlos Boozer is inconsistent. Bynum isn't even near his prime yet and is putting up 17 and 12, playing with Pau Gasol and Kobe ****ing Bryant.

I used to consider you a high quality poster. But lately you've been saying some outlandish things.

I've never posted in a Irving thread
    What Irving thread
    Aologies, I take that back. I got you confused (after checking) with "tikay0" the Bulls poster.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    It's called having a BAD GAME. You know, like when Dwight goes a whole game with only 6 points? Or even better, when Noah puts up single digit rebounds and points?

Inconsistent? Carlos Boozer is inconsistent. Bynum isn't even near his prime yet and is putting up 17 and 12, playing with Pau Gasol and Kobe ****ing Bryant.

I used to consider you a high quality poster. But lately you've been saying some outlandish things.
    He's had a Couple bad games...more than enough. What keeps his averages so high is that after getting out of a slump, he'll have a number of VERY good games, so it balances out. But don't act like we haven't seen Laker fans on here shitting on Bynum for what they consider a bad performance, and this has been an occasional thing til recently. We just had a "Kobe is carrying scrubs" movement a few weeks ago.

If Bynum is as good as you say, why would the Lakers trade him, why not try and cover other weaknesses since the C position in LA is so good
    And they will suck with a a healthy Boozer whose matador defense gets exposed and there is no one/team to protect him. Give me a f*cking break, how dare you prop up the Bulls package over Andruw Bynum who you probably could argue is as good as Dwight Howard RIGHT NOW. Offensively? He takes #2's all over Howards lawn! No curb. Bynum is giving you 12rpg. Thats 3rd best in the NBA behind Howard and Love. He's blocking 2 shots a game. Good enough for top 5 in the league.

So Bynum is offensively more skilled/polished than Howard will ever be.
    So Bynum ranks 3rd in rebounding, 5th in blocks.
    So Bynum is 24yrs old.

You get all of this and you have the NERVE, THE NERVE to talk about Bynums knees and ignore Carlos friggin Boozer? The 30yrs old who has x amount of years on a deal he wont live up too? A guy that a majority of Bulls fans pray to night gets traded just in general (not talkin Howard either). Get your sh!t and get out of this f*cking thread!

You're absolutely nuts. Did you see what Bynum did yesterday?

Look I'm not the Orlando GM, no one on this board is. So dont shovel your BULLshyt to us as your way of trying to sell me on Boozer in attempts to get Dwight Howard. When in reality, deep down inside you are laughing at the notion that the Bulls can keep Noah and get rid of CARLOS FRIGGIN BOOZER for Dwight Howard. I know I know, Asik/Deng is involved. But I'm not EATING Boozer for nothing. So enugh of this you wont speak on what Boozer really is because you dont want to ruin a potential deal. No one is a GM here, Gms arent gonna read this thread and have 2nd thoughts on a proposed deals being discussed.

Cut it out.

Give me the young big man in Bynum while you keep preaching about his "knees". Ok? I'll worry about his knees and you keep Carlos friggin Boozer, the man who dyes his hair JET BLACK lookin like a total herb.

And no Boozer is no scrub, worthless player. But when you are talkin Bynum or Bulls package where Boozer is involved? Wake up and smell the folgers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    If Bynum is as good as you say, why would the Lakers trade him, why not try and cover other weaknesses since the C position in LA is so good
    Honestly? I dont think Lakers will. I just think Orlando would be stupid IF they could trade for Bynum and decided they prefer the Bulls package instead. Thats all I'm saying. I refuse to believe the "reported" package is the best Orlando can do AND something Orlando really likes.

College star

He's had a Couple bad games...more than enough. What keeps his averages so high is that after getting out of a slump, he'll have a number of VERY good games, so it balances out. But don't act like we haven't seen Laker fans on here shitting on Bynum for what they consider a bad performance, and this has been an occasional thing til recently. We just had a "Kobe is carrying scrubs" movement a few weeks ago.
    Those are just Kobe stans like Nick Young who eat and shit Kobe Bryant

Honestly? I dont think Lakers will. I just think Orlando would be stupid IF they could trade for Bynum and decided they prefer the Bulls package instead. Thats all I'm saying. I refuse to believe the "reported" package is the best Orlando can do AND something Orlando really likes.
    I agree, Bynum is better than any one player the Bulls could offer save for Rose.

Adbloock<3

Are you an idiot? If Magics could they would be all over Bynum for Howard but since Howard said he wouldn't resing with Lakers long term so Lakers turned down the trade.

Bynum over that package plus 20 millions.

So let me get this straight...

The Magic are reportedly unwilling to part with Howard for Bynum, who is a 7 foot All Star beast of a center, but they are willing to trade Howard for injured Deng, Boozer's horrible contract and OMER ASIK?!

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    So let me get this straight...

The Magic are reportedly unwilling to part with Howard for Bynum, who is a 7 foot All Star beast of a center, but they are willing to trade Howard for injured Deng, Boozer's horrible contract and OMER ASIK?!

And they even think this is better then Bynum trade.