Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: Microsoft to unveil new Xbox on May 21

It's confirmed by EA that the footage that they showed at the conference is NOT gameplay footage.

Of course it isn't because let's be honest, who knows if there's even a game at this point lmao

Damn, I really wanted to use Kyrie with Kevin Durant-like arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    The actual reason Sony has more exclusives is they own more studios. That's it.

They have I think 19?

And to the best of my knowledge M$ has...like maybe 4 that are relevant? And Epic, besides gears, designs for other platforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Studios There's a list and it's pathetic.

Also do you have a link that confirms free online play for PS4?
    Sony isn't that impressive either. Naughty Dog is nice, their main Japan studio makes some gems on a very irregular basis and other than that it's not much. The key with PS is more that you get all that Japanese content that isn't on Xbox because Xbox doesn't exist in Japan. They are no Nintendo for sure though, their inhouse development is not that impressive.

MS really, really tried to go that exclusive content route. They broke the bank developing Rareware games, Fable, those Mistwalker RPGs, Too Human, the list goes on and on. They just have a really bad eye for quality in that sense.
    Last edited by LJJ; 05-22-2013 at 03:05 PM.

The actual reason Sony has more exclusives is they own more studios. That's it.

They have I think 19?

And to the best of my knowledge M$ has...like maybe 4 that are relevant? And Epic, besides gears, designs for other platforms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Studios There's a list and it's pathetic.

Also do you have a link that confirms free online play for PS4?

Why would you even ask that...the only thing that they'll be charging will be the new added features especially Galkai with the PlayStation Plus services. You know how many customers Sony would lose If online isn't free.

Sony intends to expand and evolve the services it offers over the PlayStation 4's lifespan.[42] The PlayStation Network (PSN) will allow players on the PS4 to access a variety of cloud-based services from the PlayStation Store including Sony's Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited subscription services.[13] Customers can browse titles on the PlayStation Store and stream games via Gaikai to try them out nearly instantaneously.[13][43]
    Like I said, streaming games will be included on the PlayStation Plus package. It's going to be like Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Sony isn't that impressive either. Naughty Dog is nice, their main Japan studio makes some gems on a very irregular basis and other than that it's not much. The key with PS is more that you get all that Japanese content that isn't on Xbox because Xbox doesn't exist in Japan. They are no Nintendo for sure though, their inhouse development is not that impressive.

MS really, really tried to go that exclusive content route. They broke the bank developing Rareware games, Fable, those Mistwalker RPGs, Too Human, the list goes on and on. They just have a really bad eye for quality in that sense.
    Insomniac, Ready at Dawn, Sucker Punch. Those are some pretty damn good studios.

Honestly I'd put it like Nintendo slight, but it's definitely there difference between them and Sony. Then way down there is M$.

What's funny about M$ is that Too Human was so panned by everyone when it released, but now it's almost a cult classic type game. Fable was solid till they ruined it. That's the difference between M$ and Sony. Sony games fail? They either try again after awhile, or the studio goes on makes a new game.

Microsoft? Ah well No one liked Perfect Dark Zero. Oops. Too Human? Ah well done there! Nobody like Banjo-Kazooie? **** THAT SHIT! Last fable didn't sell well? Okay we're done with that! Jade Empire didn't sell? Well shit, another one bites the dust.

I can't even remember the last time they tried to produce a big 1P game.

Insomniac, Ready at Dawn, Sucker Punch. Those are some pretty damn good studios.

Honestly I'd put it like Nintendo slight, but it's definitely there difference between them and Sony. Then way down there is M$.

What's funny about M$ is that Too Human was so panned by everyone when it released, but now it's almost a cult classic type game. Fable was solid till they ruined it. That's the difference between M$ and Sony. Sony games fail? They either try again after awhile, or the studio goes on makes a new game.

Microsoft? Ah well No one liked Perfect Dark Zero. Oops. Too Human? Ah well done there! Nobody like Banjo-Kazooie? **** THAT SHIT! Last fable didn't sell well? Okay we're done with that! Jade Empire didn't sell? Well shit, another one bites the dust.

Halo....Halo...Halo television series...Halo 3....

Banjo was actually good back in the day. Rareware should've stayed with Nintendo but the original owners have resigned from the company. Unfortunately, some rights are still with the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    It's confirmed by EA that the footage that they showed at the conference is NOT gameplay footage.

Of course it isn't because let's be honest, who knows if there's even a game at this point lmao
    If anything thats even worse. Trailers always look better than actual gameplay. That must mean the game is real shit.

NBA lottery pick

They claim to have several to announce at E3, so I guess we'll find out.

Edit: misread that as IP.
    Last edited by Kungfro; 05-22-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    They claim to have several to announce at E3, so I guess we'll find out.

Edit: misread that as IP.
    Eh same thing in this situation since I'm willing to bet at least half of those will be kinect based games.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2

EA is f*cking garbage

Learning to shoot layups eppelp's Avatar

The only good thing about this reveal is the price drop in the current gen. Just bought xbox 360 + Dark souls&Witcher 2 for 150 bucks .

Gonna be sweet, definitely will be picking one up

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    If anything thats even worse. Trailers always look better than actual gameplay. That must mean the game is real shit.
    lol i dont think a game even exists. if you go to their website, all the EA games have footage of their new "IGNITE" engine, except for LIVE.

EA is garbage, their best minds left to 2K years ago and it shows. If this game isn't a major success, I don't think they'll be able to renew their license with the NBAPA. Kinda bad considering no competition will give 2K no incentive to introduce new gameplay elements. Either way EA sucks.

Best thing about this is the NCAA rights will be up once gaming on the next-gen is here. Next gen NCAA 2K game??? A man can only dream...

Learning to shoot layups

IGN Poll with 75% of viewers disappointed at XBOX One.

Saw a basketball once

People seem to be jumping the gun a bit there is still info to come out. I dont necissarily like how they r pushing the all in one aspect over the console but i have faith. I just heard thatthere r gonna be deicated servers for all xbox multiplayer games, which is pretty huge.