Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: thoughts on interracial relationships?

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    past 3 gfs:

half white/chinese
    half filipino/chinese
    half mexican/chinese

i don't like china btw
    you half like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Past 3 GFs:

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Been casually seeing a Polish/Japanese girl for the past month. Taking her out this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Past 3 GFs:
    we need to get you some tang first

im in one right now

I live in Alabama deep in the country. Most here are VERY against it. Like, parents lose respect for them and shyt. It's stupid. We're all people. Stop looking at it with colors.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I'm open to all races. The only thing that bugs me is when girls claim they only suit certain races/colors.
    I always got a chuckle out of this too. It's as if they feel like they won't get dogged out and ran over by their "preferred" race. And when it happens, they want sympathy afterward.

Just find the person who treats you with respect, and that you have enough in common with. You can also educate that person you're dating about misconceptions within your culture.

I've dated all races except asian pretty much, and I made sure that they wouldn't be able to throw me under any preconceived "stereotype", but would actually see me as an individual.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    how could that work...?...doggy style is ruled out....how can you work with 2 inches
    Average MALNOURISHED study-all-day Asian c0ck is 4.5-5"-ish I'd guesstimate Asian-Americans are a bit higher, since they seem to be larger in muscle mass and height than their homeland counterparts.

Average is 5.5 - 6.25"

He just needs to assert his dominance by treating her well, showing off that knowledge, dem wondrous piano skillz, dem mathematical money-making skittles, dat Japanese honor, and kung-fu and he'z good to go.

AZN's Rule, TOMTUCKER DROOLZ

I could care less what other people do but I'm more attracted to women of my race (white) but it's not just white it's Anglo Saxon and Mediterraneans more... The Slavs have a different look that I don't really like. that's just in terms of looks though and what I would "look for" but if it's someone I really like I don't care what ethnicity they are.

I would just rather have a kid who looked more like me though personally... I mean like if I was with a black girl or Asian or whatever... The kid would just end up looking more black or Asian and you would probably not it's my kid. That means something to me so that's another reason why I would prefer to stay within my own race or very close to it... but in the end if you love someone then those are things you really stop caring about... but sitting here right now with no love of my life or whatever this is how I feel.

Future D1 Dad

my wife is black so i agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    I could care less what other people do but I'm more attracted to women of my race (white) but it's not just white it's Anglo Saxon and Mediterraneans more... The Slavs have a different look that I don't really like. that's just in terms of looks though and what I would "look for" but if it's someone I really like I don't care what ethnicity they are.

I would just rather have a kid who looked more like me though personally... I mean like if I was with a black girl or Asian or whatever... The kid would just end up looking more black or Asian and you would probably not it's my kid. That means something to me so that's another reason why I would prefer to stay within my own race or very close to it... but in the end if you love someone then those are things you really stop caring about... but sitting here right now with no love of my life or whatever this is how I feel.
    I don't have this problem because I don't wish ginger hair and pale skin on any of my children if we're living under the Australian sun.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    There is no such thing as race....

we are all of the same species.

catagorizing people by "race" is just as stupid as asking..." what are your thoughts about short and tall relationships"

come on people....

next

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

I'm Hispanic, and I've only dated one Hispanic girl in my life. Other than that, it's been white girls. Funnily enough, I've dated more Albanian chicks girls than I have Hispanic girls. Tried going after an Asian once, but it didn't work out.

So yea, I have no problem with interracial relationships. If it floats your boat, we all possess the privilege of experimenting to our heart's content.

BTW, for those who don't know, Albanian women are sexy as F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]K.