Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2012, 10:34 PM   #1546
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
You're crying like a baby and it's pathetic. We're pointing out things relevant to the case, like the lead investigator wanting Zimmerman charged with manslaughter. You, on the other hand, want to talk about tweets by a movie director. What, you want my opinion on Jungle Fever? Do the Right Thing and shut your stupid mouth. You clearly have nothing intelligent to contribute.

so you don't think what spike lee did was wrong? he could have gotten a family killed. there are crazy people out there. someone sent that family a letter that said "taste the rainbow" on the front and they were afriad to open it.

the blank panthers are a blatantly racist black group... they publicly declare a 10,000 bounty for somone who hasnt even had a trial yet.

like i said before, i believe zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter, but the lack of media attention on spike lee and the black panthers is insane. what if i went on live tv and declared a bounty on someone? i'd be arrested within the next hour.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:34 PM   #1547
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
You're crying like a baby and it's pathetic. We're pointing out things relevant to the case, like the lead investigator wanting Zimmerman charged with manslaughter. You, on the other hand, want to talk about tweets by a movie director. What, you want my opinion on Jungle Fever? Do the Right Thing and shut your stupid mouth. You clearly have nothing intelligent to contribute.

it's relevant .. not my problem you're too much of a simpleton to decipher how
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #1548
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man

MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #1549
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
what if they posted the picture of him with his gold teeth or of his tattoos or his No_Limit_***** twitter handle? or the posts on his wall suggesting he mighta been dealing drugs and that he swung on a bus driver only a few days prior?

link? not saying that you aren't right, but dfish has posted so many lies in this thread i don't know what to believe.

so what? he had had a like 4 teeth with what looked like a knockoff grill... so what if he had tatoos, that doesn't make him bad at all.

so what if he uses curses words

shit, bitch f*ck, shit, shit... im so bad
most people have been cursing since elementary school.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #1550
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever

you are one dumb mother F*cker. the picture on the right is a totally different person then the one the got killed

holy shit. can you please do research before you post?
Old 03-27-2012, 10:39 PM   #1551
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
link? not saying that you aren't right, but dfish has posted so many lies in this thread i don't know what to believe.

so what? he had had a like 4 teeth with what looked like a knockoff grill... so what if he had tatoos, that doesn't make him bad at all.

so what if he uses curses words

shit, bitch f*ck, shit, shit... im so bad
most people have been cursing since elementary school.

obviously im not saying that he needed to be killed im just sayin ur talkin about a pic that isn't of him, which isn't any worse than what's actually out there

http://patdollard.com/2012/03/was-tr...ng-gangbanger/
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:39 PM   #1552
CelticBaller
You mad?

Quote:
that bottom right pic is not trayvon...
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #1553
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
so you don't think what spike lee did was wrong? he could have gotten a family killed. there are crazy people out there. someone sent that family a letter that said "taste the rainbow" on the front and they were afriad to open it.

the blank panthers are a blatantly racist black group... they publicly declare a 10,000 bounty for somone who hasnt even had a trial yet.

like i said before, i believe zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter, but the lack of media attention on spike lee and the black panthers is insane. what if i went on live tv and declared a bounty on someone? i'd be arrested within the next hour.
I'm saying that Spike Lee, the Panthers, and whatever other idiots pop up on the periphery have nothing to do with the real issue, which is Zimmerman being allowed to get away with killing a child while the Sanford PD covers it up.

Spike Lee gets less attention because he's not central to the case but if he was being completely ignored you wouldn't have heard about it. And the Panthers? They couldn't be further from the mainstream.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #1554
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

I believe it's been proven that picture with the white knit cap is not him .. although I'll admit I laugh everytime I see this
Old 03-27-2012, 10:42 PM   #1555
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
I'm saying that Spike Lee, the Panthers, and whatever other idiots pop up on the periphery have nothing to do with the real issue, which is Zimmerman being allowed to get away with killing a child while the Sanford PD covers it up.

Spike Lee gets less attention because he's not central to the case but if he was being completely ignored you wouldn't have heard about it. And the Panthers? They couldn't be further from the mainstream.

more inflamatory bullshit .. he hasn't gotten away with doing anything because we don't know all the facts .. trayvon martin was a little punk who got his ass killed for being up to no good .. see how that works ?
Old 03-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #1556
reppy
Apparently likes anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
can any of you dumb liberals and hypocrite racists decipher the difference here ? try not to burst a vein in your pretty little heads trying to figure it out

First 3 people are private citizens. Just because no action has been made against them doesn't mean there won't.

The last guy is a cop. He represents a community.

Oh, and check this out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.wwltv.com/news/Officer-who-posted-online-comments-has-gotten-into-trouble-before-144316965.html
Officer Jason Giroir, a member of the New Orleans Police Department for 13 years already under investigation for a shooting that left one man dead and two officers injured after he made a traffic stop, has now made online comments that caused Serpas to suspend him without pay.

And it turns out Giroir has gotten in trouble before.

In 2006 the wife of NOPD Officer Desmond Pratt filed a brutality complaint against Giroir.

“His wife is followed by Jason Giroir -- thrown down, mishandled, abused -- and he gets away with it,” said defense attorney Jason Williams.

Sounds like a real winner.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #1557
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
more inflamatory bullshit .. he hasn't gotten away with doing anything because we don't know all the facts .. trayvon martin was a little punk who got his ass killed for being up to no good .. see how that works ?
And just a post or two after claiming that the lead investigator's opinion "puts doubt in my mind" we discover that there is in fact no mind.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #1558
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
obviously im not saying that he needed to be killed im just sayin ur talkin about a pic that isn't of him, which isn't any worse than what's actually out there

http://patdollard.com/2012/03/was-tr...ng-gangbanger/

still though... i have friends with tatoos, friends that always smoke weed.
there is no proof he sells drugs. just an assumption that says "we have business to talk about"

could mean he sells drugs or could mean many different things.

there is sooooooo much stuff out there that is hard to understand what is going on.

i've read that zimmerman had anxiety problems and got kicked outta some kinda of police school two times.

people are people and they try to weed out the worst characteristics they can find about both of them, but we will never know what happened that night.

Last edited by LBJMVP : 03-27-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #1559
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
And just a post or two after claiming that the lead investigator's opinion "puts doubt in my mind" we discover that there is in fact no mind.

'doubt in mind' is not the same as flat out believing he's guilty .. what part of 'not knowing all the facts' does your simpleton mind not comprehend ? .. you're on a roll kid .. keep exposing your stupidity
Old 03-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #1560
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

So, like I said, we're not seeing any signs of real growth on your part. Fortunately people like you and the Sanford PD have been taken off the case.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: