Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2006, 03:55 PM   #91
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
You DO realize there are other posters defending Yao here who are NON-Rockets fans. And we all know for a fact Yao owns Zach in every way imaginable. Yao owns every center in the league and in the world. Did you forget he led the entire FIBA tournament in scoring?

And since when did a 27ppg, 10reb, 2 blks center become overhyped? How is Yao going to live up to "the hype"? Average 40ppg and 20 rebs? Name another center over 7'3 who's accomplished what Yao has accomplished. Name another international player who actually lived up to the expectations of a billion people. A man who represents not only the Rockets, but an entire country.

Just admit that you're a bitter Yao-hater who had his world SHATTERED when the sleeping giant finally woke up in the 2nd half of last season. Sorry, kiddo, but this man is for real and he's here to stay. The domination is FAR from over.
Owned.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:22 PM   #92
Smokee
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
You DO realize there are other posters defending Yao here who are NON-Rockets fans. And we all know for a fact Yao owns Zach in every way imaginable. Yao owns every center in the league and in the world. Did you forget he led the entire FIBA tournament in scoring?

And since when did a 27ppg, 10reb, 2 blks center become overhyped? How is Yao going to live up to "the hype"? Average 40ppg and 20 rebs? Name another center over 7'3 who's accomplished what Yao has accomplished. Name another international player who actually lived up to the expectations of a billion people. A man who represents not only the Rockets, but an entire country.

Just admit that you're a bitter Yao-hater who had his world SHATTERED when the sleeping giant finally woke up in the 2nd half of last season. Sorry, kiddo, but this man is for real and he's here to stay. The domination is FAR from over.


ITS BEEN LESS THAN 2 F'IN WEEKS AND YOU GIMPS ARE READY TO NAME YAO MVP LIKE ITS THE END OF THE SEASON

I even said i'd take Yao over Randolph so i'm not a Yao hater. I just dont suck his **** like some of you homos do and know its ONLY BEEN 2 F'IN WEEKS.

Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:24 PM   #93
Smokee
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Owned.


i'm just wondering if you board buddy's spoon nightly
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:25 PM   #94
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year
 
fatboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
i'm just wondering if you board buddy's spoon nightly
Where at in Compton?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:25 PM   #95
ClutchCityReturns
Local High School Star
 
ClutchCityReturns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Clutch City
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
ITS BEEN LESS THAN 2 F'IN WEEKS AND YOU GIMPS ARE READY TO NAME YAO MVP LIKE ITS THE END OF THE SEASON

I even said i'd take Yao over Randolph so i'm not a Yao hater. I just dont suck his **** like some of you homos do and know its ONLY BEEN 2 F'IN WEEKS.


You just can't help but make yourself look grossly uninformed on the subject.

Do us all a favor and go look at Yao's last 24 games from last season. Come back and tell us what he averaged. I'll give you a hint...

27/10 in the first 7 games of this season isn't exactly a surprise.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:35 PM   #96
Smokee
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
You just can't help but make yourself look grossly uninformed on the subject.

Do us all a favor and go look at Yao's last 24 games from last season. Come back and tell us what he averaged. I'll give you a hint...

27/10 in the first 7 games of this season isn't exactly a surprise.


You are obviously grossly misinformed and dont take history of a player into account. Why not look at before those last 24 games? Where Yao was up and down and inconsistant?

So since he played 24 games at the end of last year well and hes so far played 6 games or so well this year, that proves hes not going to be inconsistant? Has he even proven a half seasons worth of consistency yet? NOPE.

I usually cheer for Yao but now i cant wait for him to fall on his face...
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:40 PM   #97
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater
 
XxNeXuSxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UConn
Posts: 7,502
Default

And for shaq to eat 30 rodeo burgers a day.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:45 PM   #98
Smokee
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
And for shaq to eat 30 rodeo burgers a day.


beats not being able to go outside during heavy winds $.99 cent
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:45 PM   #99
ClutchCityReturns
Local High School Star
 
ClutchCityReturns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Clutch City
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
You are obviously grossly misinformed and dont take history of a player into account. Why not look at before those last 24 games? Where Yao was up and down and inconsistant?

So since he played 24 games at the end of last year well and hes so far played 6 games or so well this year, that proves hes not going to be inconsistant? Has he even proven a half seasons worth of consistency yet? NOPE.

I usually cheer for Yao but now i cant wait for him to fall on his face...

Again this shows you know NOTHING about Yao or his history. I cited the last 24 games of last season because he had just returned from getting an infected toe operated on you giant douche bag. Anybody who actually follows his game would know this. He had been playing with a big toe that was literally dying on the inside and he was constantly playing in pain because of it. It had been that way for close to a year. He got it fixed and then decided to go on a rampage across the league over his last 24 games. Then he went to the World Championships and continued that play. Now he's 7 games into the season and still hasn't missed a beat.

So it's actually 31 NBA games in a row now that he's averaged 26.7 points and 11.6 rebounds. Look around the league and find me another player who has averaged that over a 31 game span. I'm willing to bet it's a prime Shaq, and I guarantee it's a guy with an MVP to his name. Yao is doing something very special and it's obvious to everyone else. But I guess that's just because he's shooting those little jumpers really well, right? Get a clue, numbnuts. You're getting owned by everybody that enters this thread.

Last edited by ClutchCityReturns : 11-14-2006 at 04:51 PM.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:51 PM   #100
Smokee
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
Again this shows you know NOTHING about Yao or his history. I cited the last 24 games of last season because he had just returned from getting an infected toe operated on you giant douche bag. Anybody who actually follows his game would know this. He had been playing with a big toe that was literally dying on the inside and he was constantly playing in pain because of it. It had been that way for close to a year. He got it fixed and then decided to go on a rampage across the league over his last 24 games. Then he went to the World Championships and continued that play. Now he's 7 games into the season and still hasn't missed a beat.

So it's actually 31 NBA games in a row now that he's averaged 26.7 points and 11.6 rebounds. But I guess that's just because he's shooting those little jumpers really well, right? Get a clue, numbnuts. You're getting owned by everybody that enters this thread.


HAhaha why wont your stupidass look at the last few years and iinstead of trying to emphasize the last 1/5 of last season and the first few games of this one? I'll tell you why, because you cant handle reality and want to convince yourself Yao is now going to average 20/10 all season just because hes played well the first 2 weeks of this year.

So when Yao falls on his face and doesnt do **** i hope your man enough to come here and admit how retarded of a Yao-homo, err i mean homer you are.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:57 PM   #101
JSub
Local High School Star
 
JSub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
HAhaha why wont your stupidass look at the last few years and iinstead of trying to emphasize the last 1/5 of last season and the first few games of this one? I'll tell you why, because you cant handle reality and want to convince yourself Yao is now going to average 20/10 all season just because hes played well the first 2 weeks of this year.

So when Yao falls on his face and doesnt do **** i hope your man enough to come here and admit how retarded of a Yao-homo, err i mean homer you are.

Behind all those "" emoticons, I can sense a little boy with tears welling up in his eyes. You probably havent been owned this hard since the day the doc picked you up by the legs and smacked your ass in front of mommy.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:58 PM   #102
Kobe24
Banned
 
Kobe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 5,204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
HAhaha why wont your stupidass look at the last few years and iinstead of trying to emphasize the last 1/5 of last season and the first few games of this one? I'll tell you why, because you cant handle reality and want to convince yourself Yao is now going to average 20/10 all season just because hes played well the first 2 weeks of this year.

So when Yao falls on his face and doesnt do **** i hope your man enough to come here and admit how retarded of a Yao-homo, err i mean homer you are.

Rookie season : 13/8 in 29 mins
Sophmore season: 17/9 in 32 mins
Third season: 18/8 in 30 mins
fourth season: 22/10 in 34 mins
this season: 27/13 in 34 mins

Notice the trend? He keeps on improving in less than 35 mins each season. He already got 22/10 in his fourth season, granted it was 57 games but he did it for 57, why wouldn't he have done it for the rest of the 25 games if he was healthy? He has better teamates now and is now the focal point of the offense and he has gained more mass. I don't really see how you can hate yao, humble and dedicated. What makes you think he's gonna fall on his ass?
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:59 PM   #103
ClutchCityReturns
Local High School Star
 
ClutchCityReturns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Clutch City
Posts: 1,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
HAhaha why wont your stupidass look at the last few years and iinstead of trying to emphasize the last 1/5 of last season and the first few games of this one? I'll tell you why, because you cant handle reality and want to convince yourself Yao is now going to average 20/10 all season just because hes played well the first 2 weeks of this year.

So when Yao falls on his face and doesnt do **** i hope your man enough to come here and admit how retarded of a Yao-homo, err i mean homer you are.

What a novel idea.

A player getting better every year of his young career, then finally coming into his own in his 4th season. Who would have ever imagined such a thing? Especially a guy that came from a completely different culture socially, and a level of athletic competition that pales in comparison to even the weaker conferences in NCAA basketball.

What's next? Kevin Garnett isn't a great player because he took 4 seasons to average 20 and 10? Or is it because he's not fat?

I really hope for your sake that you're doing all this naysaying strictly for attention. Otherwise, there may be no hope for you.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:10 PM   #104
ElPigto
*****istrator
 
ElPigto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
What a novel idea.

A player getting better every year of his young career, then finally coming into his own in his 4th season. Who would have ever imagined such a thing? Especially a guy that came from a completely different culture socially, and a level of athletic competition that pales in comparison to even the weaker conferences in NCAA basketball.

What's next? Kevin Garnett isn't a great player because he took 4 seasons to average 20 and 10? Or is it because he's not fat?

I really hope for your sake that you're doing all this naysaying strictly for attention. Otherwise, there may be no hope for you.

LOL!!!!

DANG THAT WAS COLD!!!



Took the words right out of my mouth honestly. It's funny, he just keeps typing nonsense. How does one type so much nonsense? Eventually you'd think he leave, but nope he continuously is getting owned. Sort of reminds me of the time JPR was owned by Kblaze and was never heard of again, except this guy keeps insisting on stupid things.

Smokee: "Well, why are you just pointing out those 24 games, why not the whole season?"

ClutchCity: "He had a toe infected for nearly a year. He was playing in pain, lucky he was even out there. After the surgery he went on a tear."

Smokee: "Well, why not look back since he was in the league?"

Clutchcity: WHAT THE HELL!?!?

ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:21 PM   #105
EricForman
Good college starter
 
EricForman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeLookLike2Pac
Zach Randolph 27/10

Yao Ming 27/10

What's the major difference between them?


One has a billion homers backin him up.
]

and one has a few millions homeless homers in LA and NY backing him up
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy