Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 04-12-2008, 11:52 PM   #1
bswain06
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bswain06 has an OK reputation so far
Default Darius Songaila...bust?

Hi guys...new to the forum...anyway, has sungalia been a bust? OR has he been injured and we wont see him at full strength until next year?
bswain06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:18 PM   #2
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation
Default Re: Darius Songaila...bust?

He doesn't really have a spot in the offense.

We already have Jamison, Butler, Haywood, and Blatche that get a lot of minutes. But he played decent yesterday. He's nothing overly impressive.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Songaila is a decent bench guy. he shouldn't play more than 5-10mins though
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:01 AM   #4
tacker
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tacker has an OK reputation so far

I think he is being overused. Take him out and give more minutes to Blatche.
tacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On the contrary, I believe he should play more.
That guy has a wonderful touch and intensity too.
+ in yesterday's FG% disaster, he shooted 100%...
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aw, and I wonder why Roger Mason has so much PT instead of Nick Young...
Is there anything Roger Mason is particularly good at? If there is something, I haven't noticed
Old 04-22-2008, 11:59 PM   #7
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Aw, and I wonder why Roger Mason has so much PT instead of Nick Young...
Is there anything Roger Mason is particularly good at? If there is something, I haven't noticed

Are you serious about asking what Roger Mason is Particularly good at??
lol makes me think you don't ACTUALLY watch games lolllll
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #8
Jasi
Quality?

:) I am serious, would you please tell me?
Maybe I've watched the wrong games!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:37 AM   #9
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Roger Mason = Outstanding outside shooter, can create his own shot too.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

HAHAHAHA... Yeah, I'll say bust... Bustin' my boy in the mouth. What an @$$. He should've been ejected. Besides that... he could be a well rounded player... he's got game... he just needs to get less emotional...
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #11
babybulls85
I brick open layups

babybulls85 has an OK reputation so far

i don't think he had high enough expectations to be a bust
babybulls85 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: