Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #31
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Attacking from behind = most cowardly bullsh*t EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbttm88
Weird thing is, the victim's older brother is a black belt who could do some serious damage. You would think he would have already gone after the kid, right?? But he's one of those "I know I'm badass, therefore I can never use these powers" type of karate guy.

You get somebody that's buckwild that you know that is a minor to whoop that pu$$ies ass and then get the victim to do the same thing when he gets better. MAKE him!!! That pounding where all he saw was feet is BS. Make that other cat see feet as well. About four times in a month.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #32
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this isn't some turn the other cheek milk money sh*t, he cheap shotted your little dude from behind and stomped his face to the point he needs reconstructive surgery. beat. his. f*cking. ass.
Lamar Doom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #33
SherlockHolmes
Banned

SherlockHolmes has an OK reputation so far

100% agree with the OP. This e-thug MagicMan keeps trying to take shots from me from behind and then when I turn around he runs away. How the **** are you gonna step up to someone when they have there back turned? The only thing worse than that is raping a infant and thats arguable.
SherlockHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:25 PM   #34
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockHolmes
100% agree with the OP. This e-thug MagicMan keeps trying to take shots from me from behind and then when I turn around he runs away. How the **** are you gonna step up to someone when they have there back turned? The only thing worse than that is raping a infant and thats arguable.

Lol, ..... lol
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #35
Sriracha
Clubbing baby seal

Sriracha has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockbttm88
http://app.com/article/20090504/NEWS/90504045

My girlfriend's 16 year old cousin got jumped by some punk yesterday at his school. I hate how the article says it was a "fight." They failed to mention the other kid punched him in the back of the head when he was just getting books from his locker, then when he hit the ground unconscious.. he stomped his face three times. Poor kid's face is in bad shape. Gonna need some serious reconstructive surgery. All because he said hi in the hallway to the other kid's ex-gf (which the article fails to mention the attacker threw HER up against her locker earlier in the day. yet the kid was allowed to roam the halls after that happened. great school, isnt it?)

But seriously.. how cowardly is this?? The victim is a really skinny dude in the first place and he's a nice kid - definitely not the kind who you would even feel good about beating up. If this punk thinks hes so tough, why couldnt he just tell my gf's cousin to his face that he had a problem with him?
I"M SO F*CKING FURIOUS OVER THIS SH*T!!! I wish I was 17 again so I could find him and return the favor.

Can you imagine being the parents in a situation like this?? They're completely devastated and theres not much they can do. The punk was arrested and they're pressing charges, but he's done sh*t like this before and apparently got away with it.

Now he knows not to fuck around with other people's bitch.
Sriracha is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: