Default The Jeremy Lin Conspiracy Theory (The Truth Might Scare You)

After being cut by the Warriors and Rockets, Lin was sent home and prayed to the one and only, Jesus Christ. With tears coming out of his eyes Jeremy said, "Jesus... please find me a team. Im tired of getting cut. I've gone through so much in my life. I've been called a *****, a dog eater... all kinds of things. I wish I was black." After that prayer, Jeremy closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Jesus told God the news and the God felt sad for Jeremy. He wanted Lin to be a doctor, not a basketball player. God realized not every asian could become a doctor, so he injured Baron Davis. That injury made the Knicks give Lin a call, and on Demember 27th, 2011 Jeremy Lin had been signed by Knicks. He jumped for joy, and was too excited. 1 day later he had his season debut. It was against the Warriors. He didnt play alot...

Jeremy Lin was getting tired of it. He wanted playing time, but wasnt getting any. The Knicks sent him down to the d-league. He was called up 3 days later because of how good he was playing.

1 month had passed, and Lin was still sitting on the bench. On February 3rd, a day before Lin become Linsanity, he flew to Chicago, Illinois. An hour after Jeremy arrived he went to a house. It was big. He rang the door. A tall, bald black man opened the door. The man was Michael Jordan. MJ had a confused look on his face. With surprise he said, "Who the hell are you?". Lin responded by saying, "Im Jeremy Lin... uhhh I play for the New York Knicks." Michael paused for a second and asked him why he was here. Jeremy said, "I need a favor".

It was February 4th, 2012. The Knicks were playing the Nets. Mike D'Antoni called Jeremy's name. Jeremy got up and he was subbed into the game. He was facing one of the best point guards in the game at the time, Deron Williams. Jeremy wasn't scared. He came out with anger in his body, he wanted them minutes! Everyone was shocked at how good he was playing. Jeremy Lin finished with 25/7/5... and on that night Jeremy Lin became known as "Linsanity". He quickly became a celebrity overnight. He was on the news, people were making t-shirts with Linsanity on it. A week had passed and Jeremy was awarded the conference player of the week. Over the stretch, Lin averagd 27/8. He even had a game winner.

After that game, he went home. He took off his mask and body suit. Under that suit was Michael Jordan. He gave the real Jeremy a call. "Hey Jeremy... listen man... Im too old for this. You gotta do this on your own now."
    There was a brief silence. Jeremy was shocked. "But MJ..." -- "No buts, Jeremy. Im too old. You gotta go out there and play. I can't do everything for you"
    Jordan closed the phone and flew back to Chicago, and Jeremy went back to NY. When he arrived, he saw the body suit laying on the ground.

Jeremy Lin was too embarrassed out there. With so much pressure, Jeremy failed to be "Linsanity" again. Before playoff time, Jeremy faked an injury. In the summer of 2012, the Houston Rockets signed him. From there on, he sucked.

In conclusion, the reason why Jeremy sucks now is because he's not "michael jordan" anymore. The J-Lin you saw in February of 2012 was in fact, Michael Jordan. At the end of the day, Jesus answered Jeremy's prayer. Jeremy wanted to be black and he got his wish.

To close this off, you may see Linsanity again. The chances of that are too low though. I mean c'mon... MJ loves his life. He doesn't wanna play basektball again.

Default Re: The Jeremy Lin Conspiracy Theory (The Truth Might Scare You)

Didnt read
    Lin sucks and is overrated

Default Re: The Jeremy Lin Conspiracy Theory (The Truth Might Scare You)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Didnt read
    Lin sucks and is overrated
    The truth is in the OP, Hamtaro. You'll find it