Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 12-15-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation
Default End of the game Lineup, subject to a change

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...812150415/1127

Quote:
"Like I have said, it's a helluva dilemma, but it's one I cherish," Curry said after practice Monday. "At the end of the game, for the most part we will have Antonio McDyess at the four (power forward), Sheed at five (center) and Tayhsaun at three (small forward). Then we will have to decide which two of our three perimeter guys, whoever is rolling in that particular game."

"We are going to have a good guy sometimes sit out the last six minutes of the fourth or maybe the whole fourth quarter," Curry said. "That's just how it's going to be. It doesn't mean that guy isn't playing well. It just means we've got a deep team in certain areas and we are really deep on the perimeter."

I am very happy with this. In the 4th, Curry gotta play Sheed/Mcdyess together.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:50 PM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: End of the game Lineup, subject to a change

good to hear. we are getting killed on the boards (despite tay's strong effort) and interior D.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:47 AM   #3
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

If we can get some wins, I'm for it.

but it pains me to see the decline of Maxiell… especially since we signed him for four years after his agent declined the three year offer…

Also kind of bummed about Amir… I'll admit that I was on the Amir bandwagon. He did amazing things in the development league, I had hoped that would carry over… and Kwame? Well we already figured what he would do heck, the biggest thing I have learned since getting to see him on a regular basis is that he is inconsistent. All his pundits already called it. Kwame shows up one night and does what he is asked to do and the next night he's such a blunder…

Basically what it sounds like, we will close out games the way we started them (last season).

Right now, just keeping our head above water and nabbing some wins… I'm all for anything that will lead us to victory.
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:19 AM   #4
markymark
Local High School Star

markymark has not been impressing people

Why the hell does he have to announce this? So other teams will know how to match up with us at endgame? Seriously, what's the point of letting the whole world what your strategy is...
markymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:39 AM   #5
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

lol, his press conferences are quite bad. I am checking his interview after Bobcats game ( http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_8x8YLAlY&fmt=18 )
He is being asked on why AI sat at 4th, he is answering unrelated stuff to the question and seems lost..

Last edited by francesco totti : 12-16-2008 at 07:50 AM.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:25 AM   #6
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco totti
lol, his press conferences are quite bad. I am checking his interview after Bobcats game ( http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_8x8YLAlY&fmt=18 )
He is being asked on why AI sat at 4th, he is answering unrelated stuff to the question and seems lost..

Rod Marinelli >>> Michael Curry…
at interviews when it comes to tough questions.

Maybe Curry should grab some pointers from ol' Rod before its too late… time is short.
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: