Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 03-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #1
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool
Default Rudy Fernandez against the Lakers...

Hey guys, I just want to say I wish your team well, specifically that Rudy will be alright. I saw the highlight clips of the "play" by Ariza just like everyone else and I am concerned for Rudy.

You guys are having a hell of a season and Rudy has been just one of many exciting new talents for your team and the league itself. I wish him well personally first and for your team too.

peace,
CelticForce1349
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rudy Fernandez against the Lakers...

i like rudy i hope hes ok

but i dont think ariza had the intention of hitting his head looked like he tried to get all ball but obviously didnt
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:56 AM   #3
Orzowei
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Orzowei has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
i like rudy i hope hes ok

but i dont think ariza had the intention of hitting his head looked like he tried to get all ball but obviously didnt

I am agree with you. Looks like Ariza is trying to get the ball but....

Rudy can move legs and hands but the doctors will do some test before let him go.
Orzowei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

Agreed. I was upset about the play, but the replays showed he was going for the ball. It was a dangerous play, but not intentional. I don't think he deserves a suspension. However, for the league to be consistent, Lamar Odom needs one. Not only did he 'leave the bench area', but he got chest to chest with a guy on the court when he was suppose to be on the bench.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #5
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Completely agree Myth - Ariza WAS making a play for the ball - it just looked horrible at first. I'm a little surprised that Odom only got the one game suspension and just as surprised at Odom's comments about being suspended.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:39 PM   #6
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol I agree. with everyone. Ariza didn't mean to hit rudy. he was only trying to hit the ball. and then rudy did a dangerous play and fell hardd...
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: