Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease 15yearmagicfan's Avatar

Default I DONT LIKE KOBE, but I HOPE he crushes D-Wade next time they play

I dont' give a crap about Kobe other then the fact I am the same age as him but that was a bullsh#t move fouling him on the play to the rim. I'm sure this has 20 threads but I don't care, that was a bush league, punk ass foul in a game that didn't deserve that type of foul. Any normal game hes gone, but the refs were so stunned they didn't know what to do but he sent him a message and Kobe will destroy his ass the next time they play, 33 or not. I didn't think D Wade had that in him or was that type of player but rest assured Kobe will have something for him and I will be waiting to watch when he does and I'm not even a fan of the Lakers.

Never thought I would say it, but KICK his ASS, SEABASS!

Decent college freshman

Default Re: I DONT LIKE KOBE, but I HOPE he crushes D-Wade next time they play

ur a f@ggot but i agree

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

At least he tried to play some defense. I read so much garbage about the all star game just being another pick up game. Let them play physical. And besides I'm sure he didn't break his nose on purpose. Wade played some D I guess, better than giving Kobe a layup.

Wade lets him go: OMG the all star is jokes. is like i'm watching a pick up game.
    Wade fouls him: Jesus what kind of loser take the all star game seriously? he should have just let him go.

Lose-lose for Wade. Personally, I like the foul.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 15yearmagicfan
    I dont' give a crap about Kobe other then the fact I am the same age as him but that was a bullsh#t move fouling him on the play to the rim. I'm sure this has 20 threads but I don't care, that was a bush league, punk ass foul in a game that didn't deserve that type of foul. Any normal game hes gone, but the refs were so stunned they didn't know what to do but he sent him a message and Kobe will destroy his ass the next time they play, 33 or not. I didn't think D Wade had that in him or was that type of player but rest assured Kobe will have something for him and I will be waiting to watch when he does and I'm not even a fan of the Lakers.

Good luck, Kobe is irreevant compared to someone like D-Wade at this point of his career.

The foul was the only good part of the allstar game. Glad someone had a set of balls and wasn't all about the circle jerking the rest of them do.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease 15yearmagicfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
    ur a f@ggot but i agree

Do you live in Florida chief? Send me a PM, come holla at me.

Banned

Do you live in Florida chief? Send me a PM, come holla at me.
    AAAWWW SHIT

Get this shit poppin....

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhrer Hubbs
    Good luck, Kobe is irreevant compared to someone like D-Wade at this point of his career.

The foul was the only good part of the allstar game. Glad someone had a set of balls and wasn't all about the circle jerking the rest of them do.

Kobe - 5
    Miami Heat - 1

Next ph@gg0t

We'll see.. Kobe's been playing like shit in big games

yes...yes...yes

A flagrant foul in an All-Star game after you get beat off the dribble is pretty bitch-made.

And yes, it was a flagrant foul. Two arms over the shoulders with no attempt made on the ball... and throw in a smack to the face and a broken nose.

I'm sure everyone on the court thought it was bitch-made as well.

College star

So good that it was worth giving the man a broken nose and a concussion.

You posters man, some of you are just hard to stomach

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KBryant24
    Feel free to repost that picture once his career is over. LeBron leading the Heat to championships is inevitable, while Kobe only has meaningless scoring records to play for now LOL.

Then wade said "I can win without shaq"
    Then lebron said "I can win with a better supporting cast"
    Then bosh said "I'm heterosexual"

Decent playground baller ballashotcalla's Avatar

Wade's just mad that this is his last game as an ASG starter.

Linsanity.