Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: white people jokes

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    The future, however, will eventually bite the white-male in the ass....
    When you consider that whites have to hold up the hoods through welfare I would say whites are already paying for it.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by rivers to gates
    When you consider that whites have to hold up the hoods through welfare I would say whites are already paying for it.
    .... vague and uninspired political discourse relating to balancing wealth through a, quite frankly, broken welfare system??

C'mon now

3-time NBA All-Star

Also giving a relatively very small portion of one's income, for literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of racial dominance is f*cking nothing.

Take my couple of percent.

Banned

.... vague and uninspired political discourse relating to balancing wealth through a, quite frankly, broken welfare system??

C'mon now
    I know you think it's awesome watching a liberal white guilt doucher like this guy showing how much he hates himself. I hate to spoil the party. But I just have to point out that this guy isn't funny at all. Sorry, just have to say it.

Banned

Also giving a relatively very small portion of one's income, for literally hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of racial dominance is f*cking nothing.

Take my couple of percent.
    White guilt is awesome.

Is it awesome that these same folks huddle up and attack people in the streets?

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

3-time NBA All-Star

I know you think it's awesome watching a liberal white guilt doucher like this guy showing how much he hates himself. I hate to spoil the party. But I just have to point out that this guy isn't funny at all. Sorry, just have to say it.
    Thats an interesting opinion... but lets talk reality for a second

- Hilarious (2011) peaked as the #1 selling U.S. Billboard Comedy album

- For his work in his self-titled FX series "Louie" he received a nomination by the Primetime Emmy's for best Lead Actor, and Best writing... which has been picked up for a third season

- His work for the Chris Rock Show was nominated for an Emmy Award three times, winning once for "Best Writing in a Variety or Comedy Series" in 1999

... but you're definitely right. He's not funny at all. Thanks for the update.

3-time NBA All-Star

White guilt is awesome.

Is it awesome that these same folks huddle up and attack people in the streets?
    Huddle?? Attack in the streets??

Why are you so mad at whites??

Did you get your ass whooped in the mid-60s during a MLK rally??

Banned

Thats an interesting opinion... but lets talk reality for a second

- Hilarious (2011) peaked as the #1 selling U.S. Billboard Comedy album

- For his work in his self-titled FX series "Louie" he received a nomination by the Primetime Emmy's for best Lead Actor, and Best writing... which has been picked up for a third season

- His work for the Chris Rock Show was nominated for an Emmy Award three times, winning once for "Best Writing in a Variety or Comedy Series" in 1999

... but you're definitely right. He's not funny at all. Thanks for the update.
    It shows you the standards aren't very high. Which they're not very high in the entertainment field. Just look at the music and movies the entertainment biz throws at you now.

That clip you posted. It's weak, obvious and uninformative. Not quality material at all.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

I'll give you a (assumed) synopsis, based on seeing pretty much everything I absolutely can from Louie C.K.....

A white person (especially a man) can go back to literally any time in history (given a reasonable standing in terms of class) and be treated with for the most part the utmost respect.

Ancient Rome?? Buona Sera senore.

Expansionist/Colonial Britain?? Have a spot of tea, govvna'

The enormous boom of the post-WWII United States?? Of course we have a table for you, sir.

The future, however, will eventually bite the white-male in the ass....

That's true.

I'm half white. But unless I wear a sign saying that I'm a halfa no one knows except black people. But those aren't the people I'm tryin to convince not to be afraid of me when I walk into an elevator!

3-time NBA All-Star

It shows you the standards aren't very high. Which they're not very high in the entertainment field. Just look at the music and movies the entertainment biz throws at you now.

That clip you posted. It's weak, obvious and uninformative. Not quality material at all.
    1.) So because someone is highly successful in a relatively weak industry of entertainment in terms of the music and movies produced (which isn't the field of the person in question).... that automatically makes him unsuccessful at what he does??

2.) I'm a tad confused... did I post that clip of Louie C.K.?? I thought I just made an assumption about what the clip entailed, and gave a synopsis. Maybe I'm wrong, and you're right about that....

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

That's true.

I'm half white. But unless I wear a sign saying that I'm a halfa no one knows except black people. But those aren't the people I'm tryin to convince not to be afraid of me when I walk into an elevator!
    It absolutely is true. White people have had carte blanche (pun intended) for literally the past 3000 years.... whether thats right or wrong I'm not one to judge.

By the way people should be scared of you in an elevator.... you're half black so its probable that you'll half- hold them at gunpoint, and half-rob their pasty asses.

Banned

Huddle?? Attack in the streets??

Why are you so mad at whites??

Did you get your ass whooped in the mid-60s during a MLK rally??
    I was being sarcastic about the white guilt remark. White liberals seem to want to wallow in it all the time and it's pathetic.

As for violence in the streets. Try this on for size:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4F8o...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROk-2...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74X3b...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGy5T...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csvlH...layer_embedded

Here's a recent list of stories from Matt Drudge's website:

Mob in Peoria shoots fireworks at police, firefighters...
    Fireworks shot at emergency responders at Taft Homes - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

MAYHEM IN MOBILE: 300+ fight on street corner, man shot in face...
    UPDATE: Bullet Grazes Teen's Face During Downtown Mobile Fight | Local15tv.com, Mobile & Pensacola News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping

13 stabbed, shot in Boston in just 5 hours...
    Menino plans emergency meeting with police after four killed, 9 wounded in spree of violence

Chicago: 5 Dead, 23 Hurt Over Violent Holiday Weekend...
    5 Dead, 23 Hurt Over Violent Holiday Weekend | NBC Chicago

VIDEO...
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/124980519.html

4-Year-Old Boy Shot While Watching Baltimore Fireworks...
    Child Shot, Man Dead After Fireworks Celebration; Police Look For Person Of Interest

Banned

1.) So because someone is highly successful in a relatively weak industry of entertainment in terms of the music and movies produced (which isn't the field of the person in question).... that automatically makes him unsuccessful at what he does??

2.) I'm a tad confused... did I post that clip of Louie C.K.?? I thought I just made an assumption about what the clip entailed, and gave a synopsis. Maybe I'm wrong, and you're right about that....
    If those clips are this guy's best shots then he's pretty damn bad.

3-time NBA All-Star

Definitely didn't read..... definitely didn't watch one of the 15 YouTube links you provided.

Did you really expect me, or anyone else, to care enough to watch all those clips??

Whites attack blacks. Blacks attack whites. Men attack women. Women attack men. People attack animals. Dogs bite people. People eat pigs. Pigs eat truffles. Truffles are tasty. It goes on and on......