Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-29-2007, 06:45 PM   #31
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Joakim Noah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurch67
That guy makes me want to vomit... How long till he cries that hes not getting enough playing time. This guy has had a silver spoon all his life. Did anyone notice his face when Brewer got picked ahead of him. The bulls dont need this Prima-Dona on this club. God help us in round 2.

me too but we have to wait to see what he can do in the NBA before we can judge him. Thank you all.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:30 PM   #32
spin57
I brick open layups

spin57 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyquan1987
Funny you should say that because SAC fans don't feel like they got a good player in Hawes. Sacramento fans are pissed that they picked Hawes (I cheered, because I never like the kid...didn't see what everybody was so in love with him before) ........they think he's a stiff (like I think) who won't amount to much in the NBA........so hey, I'll take Noah.....he's better than what most people think...(because all they do is take what ESPN says to heart instead of watching for themselves, and think they know everything about a player because they watched 1 NCAA tournament....if you actually watched college basketball (outside of the title game), you would see that he impacts the game in many ways...with his passing and ballhandling (He used to bring the ball up the floor from time to time, and he was 2nd in the NCAA this year for assists by a C.....which I like)......he's a beast on the glass, and although he isn't a face-up shooter (Face it, his shot is straight up ugly), he is an excellent finisher around the rim on 2nd chance putbacks. He has some post game (basic moves, but still, better than Tyrus, who has NONE), although he's more of a open-floor player who runs well and is excellent on the fast break. Most importantly, he's a 7'0 player who is an active player and an excellent shot blocker, and an extremely hard worker...(I know that Ben Wallace is gonna like this kid on the floor...plays hard, with a lot of energy and enthusiasm....who wouldn't like that after seeing 3 years of basically no emotion on the court...I want to see somebody who looks like they care about the game, instead of approaching it as if it's strictly business....but I digress)...if he develops a consistent J from about 10 feet, and add some more post moves......I think that he'll be an impact player on the floor......Honestly, he reminds me of Amare Stoudamire when he came to the league.....long, athletic, good rebounder, mainly a dunker who's gonna need somebody to set him up for dunks...All Noah needs to do is to get a jumpshot, and I think that he will, cause the kid works hard, and he hates to lose.......

All in all, I give the pick 8.5/10

GO BULLS!!!!

LET's GET TO THE FINALS IN 08!!
Hell ya!! your right dude!!!he has a ton to offer,I watched his college games he does what is needed to win games, he`s a winner 4 sure.... the crowd at United Center will love this kid!!!!!
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:54 PM   #33
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

This will be similar to David Lee and Balkman pick by the knicks. Fans will boo now cheer later
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:41 PM   #34
problym_chyld04
I airball my layups

problym_chyld04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyquan1987
Funny you should say that because SAC fans don't feel like they got a good player in Hawes. Sacramento fans are pissed that they picked Hawes (I cheered, because I never like the kid...didn't see what everybody was so in love with him before) ........they think he's a stiff (like I think) who won't amount to much in the NBA........so hey, I'll take Noah.....he's better than what most people think...(because all they do is take what ESPN says to heart instead of watching for themselves, and think they know everything about a player because they watched 1 NCAA tournament....if you actually watched college basketball (outside of the title game), you would see that he impacts the game in many ways...with his passing and ballhandling (He used to bring the ball up the floor from time to time, and he was 2nd in the NCAA this year for assists by a C.....which I like)......he's a beast on the glass, and although he isn't a face-up shooter (Face it, his shot is straight up ugly), he is an excellent finisher around the rim on 2nd chance putbacks. He has some post game (basic moves, but still, better than Tyrus, who has NONE), although he's more of a open-floor player who runs well and is excellent on the fast break. Most importantly, he's a 7'0 player who is an active player and an excellent shot blocker, and an extremely hard worker...(I know that Ben Wallace is gonna like this kid on the floor...plays hard, with a lot of energy and enthusiasm....who wouldn't like that after seeing 3 years of basically no emotion on the court...I want to see somebody who looks like they care about the game, instead of approaching it as if it's strictly business....but I digress)...if he develops a consistent J from about 10 feet, and add some more post moves......I think that he'll be an impact player on the floor......Honestly, he reminds me of Amare Stoudamire when he came to the league.....long, athletic, good rebounder, mainly a dunker who's gonna need somebody to set him up for dunks...All Noah needs to do is to get a jumpshot, and I think that he will, cause the kid works hard, and he hates to lose.......

All in all, I give the pick 8.5/10

GO BULLS!!!!

LET's GET TO THE FINALS IN 08!!

Im pretty damn sure that ur right about Sacramento being pissed; that team's screaming for defense and energy up front; if im Sac, I'm pissed because i got another Brad Miller in the making who's less athletic; Noah does do all those things you said that he does EXCEPT what the Bulls do desparately need: A low-post scorer; and Amare Stoudemire was Al Jefferson before he came into the NBA (big, BULKY, and super-athletic); he had form on his shots but he just didn't develop that rhythm of consistently making them; and i just can't see how Noah's gonna be able to put more weight on his thin-lanky frame of his; I see Sideshow Bob (a.k.a. Anderson Varejao) pt.2 in Noah

and that shooting form isn't gonna work in the NBA

Last edited by problym_chyld04 : 06-29-2007 at 10:57 PM.
problym_chyld04 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: