Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-28-2008, 03:11 AM   #16
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Jumpshot Virus has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mother Earf gettin' ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Words can't express how fucked in the head you really are. I'd have to draw a picture.

WTF does that mean? Are you drunk hill billy? You might want to get some z's cause come sunrise on Sunday morning you gonna be feelin' guilty backsliddin' your way into church at 11:22 hung over ... just in time to put a couple food stamps in the offering plate to make yourself feel better and be on God's good side.

Phucking hick... go away.
Jumpshot Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:23 AM   #17
QuickTrigger
Banned

QuickTrigger has decent reputationQuickTrigger has decent reputation

Haha bald man get the **** out. Yes let Mother Earf is angry, but Father Time sure is picking on you. Baldie.
QuickTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:24 AM   #18
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickTrigger
Haha bald man get the **** out. Yes let Mother Earf is angry, but Father Time sure is picking on you. Baldie.

lol ouch, that seemed excessively albeit tantalizingly harsh. i hope there is a History of Beef betwixt you two.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:27 AM   #19
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
lol ouch, that seemed excessively albeit tantalizingly harsh. i hope there is a History of Beef betwixt you two.

The funny thing is, there really isn't... he's just a woodwork phuckjob that gets off to ish like this.

Old 12-28-2008, 03:29 AM   #20
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface

... and why are you trying so phucking hard to be intelligent? You do realize it comes off that way, duh?

I'm going to assume you're not that phucking dumb, and you do it for the hell of it anyway.

If it turns out you're just well, that phucking dumb, then
Old 12-28-2008, 03:36 AM   #21
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpshot Virus
... and why are you trying so phucking hard to be intelligent? You do realize it comes off that way, duh?

I'm going to assume you're not that phucking dumb, and you do it for the hell of it anyway.

If it turns out you're just well, that phucking dumb, then

I dont think he's trying hard to be intelligent. He's just fucking around. Chill.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:43 AM   #22
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I dont think he's trying hard to be intelligent. He's just fucking around. Chill.

I'm going to assume you're drunk hence your inability to recognize when someone is trying too hard to do something.

I think it's about time you cut off the Oasis tunes and maybe get some sleep, no?
Old 12-28-2008, 03:45 AM   #23
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpshot Virus
I'm going to assume you're drunk hence your inability to recognize when someone is trying too hard to do something.

I think it's about time you cut off the Oasis tunes and maybe get some sleep, no?

Just read his sentence. He starts off with "lol." I really dont think he's trying to sound intelligent. Starface rarely uses words like those. Excessive, tantalizing and harsh arent really words that make you sound intelligent. He's just f*cking around.

You get pissed off too easily. A trait you share with JDG.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 03:53 AM   #24
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My Rogaine-needing self takes exception to the baldness jokes.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:06 AM   #25
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
My Rogaine-needing self takes exception to the baldness jokes.

As do I.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:33 AM   #26
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just as I thought ISH was a bit normal, Jumpshot virus comes in............I truly have no idea what the heck he was posting in the last 2 pages. I mean the original post was coherent (slightly) and after that, WTF?
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:50 AM   #27
QuickTrigger
Banned

QuickTrigger has decent reputationQuickTrigger has decent reputation

26 years old. bladie.
QuickTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:54 AM   #28
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

youre such a weirdo/creep/loser/mental case. you look like tony schalub of wings but uglier and bald!! bwwhahaha post your pic again so we can all get a good laugh in monk. i bet with all your "im bald, im beautiful!!" talk you have a combover at work because you cant wear a hat and everywhere else its hats,hats and more hats.

you come up with the lamest usernames for as many as you make to, legend of josh, grand villian, what are you some kid that read comics and plays with dolls??? now that i write it its even more pathetic, keep posting ,we'll just keep laughing and shaking our heads
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #29
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

LOJ is like the joker of ISH .

"you wanna know how i lost all my hair?"
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: