Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-11-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
LakerHaterHater
I airball my layups

LakerHaterHater has an OK reputation so far
Default 4th in Roto - Need Assists/Steals badly

currently 4th overall in my roto league but dead last in assists and second to last in steals. oh im also dead last in fg%. any ideas on moves/trades i can do?

my team:

brandon jennings
aaron brooks
ray allen
kevin durant
carmelo anthony
Luis Scola
Al Jefferson
Andray Blatche
Nicolas Batum
Anthony Morrow
Carlos Delfino
Jarret Jack
Darko Milicic
LakerHaterHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th in Roto - Need Assists/Steals badly

People often times seem willing to move Jason Kidd way below his value. Maybe try and package some players for him.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far

You might be able to land D-Will or Rondo for Melo, the way Melo has been playing so far. I think either trade is pretty equal but it will get you the assists you need. Also, Melo started off really hot last year, then fell off as the year went on so who knows if the same will happen this year.
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:55 AM   #4
LakerHaterHater
I airball my layups

dwill or rondo would be great but i doubt those owners would be willing to part with them. kidd actually might work, who should i offer?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:43 AM   #5
wingfoot008
Can barely lace up my sneakers

wingfoot008 has an OK reputation so far

If you are aiming for Kidd depending on what the owner needs maybe a more scoring PG in Jennings. If he wants a big man Al Jefferson might work too.

for more fantasy advice check out
http://fantasysixpack.blogspot.com
wingfoot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #6
lolbear
I airball my layups

lolbear has an OK reputation so far

the jet would be great for your team but he is probably too high right now.

I would buylow with collison
lolbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
LakerHaterHater
I airball my layups

no go on rondo (he wont give him up), tried offering al jefferson for kidd but he wanted scola (not sure if i'll part with scola). im currently in a 3 way tie for 1st in our league. improving my assists will give me a good chance to take this league. any other ideas on who i can get? benjamin? always value your input
Old 11-16-2010, 02:02 AM   #8
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool

is Kyle Lowry or telfair available in your league? kyle would be better if you can get him off the waivers...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:33 AM   #9
alexremo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

alexremo has an OK reputation so far

Someone in need of rebounds to get melo....should get high value pick for that
alexremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Agree that Kidd is a good target, and considering your needs I think offering Scola would be fine for him. You'll miss Scola's fg%, but Kidd still rebounds effectively and has the assists and steals you covet. Problem is, once Roddy B is healthy, how will Kidd's numbers be affected?

I'd also consider moving Allen, as you're doing well in threes with your current lineup and he's been so efficient that his value probably wont get any higher. Maybe offer him for Nene while he's down to help fg%? Or package him with someone like Batum and try for Horford?

Who's on waivers? Adding Warrick or Amir would help fg% well, Lowry would be good for dimes.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:07 PM   #11
LakerHaterHater
I airball my layups

i actually picked up telfair, lowry is not avail. still avail: warrick, amir, kris humphries, jordan farmar, bibby, daniel gibson, corey brewer, toney douglas, jr smith, rip hamilton
Old 11-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #12
sportin_life
Gotta love West LA

sportin_life has an OK reputation so far

Is Flynn on rosters? You might want to grab him if he is. He's supposed to come back this week and I can see him realistically putting up 15 pts, 6 assists, and a steal.
sportin_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportin_life
Is Flynn on rosters? You might want to grab him if he is. He's supposed to come back this week and I can see him realistically putting up 15 pts, 6 assists, and a steal.

Do you think dropping George Hill for Flynn is a gamble? Hill doesn't seem to be doing too much right now.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: