Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #76
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phoenix Suns president Rick Welts admits he is gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Government shouldn't even be giving out marriage contracts anyways. And if a church doesn't want to wed a gay couple, then they shouldn't have to.

This would eliminate all troubles.

If a dude gets a boner to another dude, he can't help that. More chicks for the straight people.

Unless they are gay. I went to college with a mixed race girl who was a complete knock out but strictly only dated other women.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #77
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

And women that start eating carpet after dating a few guys are BISEXUAL. NOT GAY.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #78
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

this is the sad state of our society. A man super intelligent and greatly successful has had to hide his true feeling due to societal norms and prejudices.

Whether gay is a choice of born that way, I have no clue nor does it matter to me. Whats worse is a whole bunch of people publicly hate gays but it comes out later that they themselves have had gay encounters.

But gay athletes will never be tolerated. There are too many barbaric athletes who would not let that happen. sorry to say
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #79
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
And women that start eating carpet after dating a few guys are BISEXUAL. NOT GAY.

what if they never date another guy again? I think they should be labeled gay in that situation

Im sure a whole bunch of women do both, but I used to date this chick and now she only bones her girlfriend. They are like a married couple, live together, fight every now and then, and the whole nine. They are "soul mates" according to them.

If I was a girl, I would try be gay
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #80
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
This.

No way you just wake up one day and go "I think i'm going to date the same sex from now on" You are either gay or bisexual if you have sex with the same gender as yourself.
Plus young people who are gay take massive shit growing up. If they could become not gay, i'm sure they would (no hate but a 15 yr old getting beat up for being effeminate doesn't want to be beaten up)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #81
The Judge
Decent playground baller

The Judge has an OK reputation so far

Anyone who says being gay is a choise is either an idiot or a brainwashed jesus freak.

We all knew that one kid in elementary school who was flamboyant and we used to call him gay and he would deny, deny, deny. Well, then high school started and he came out. You think that kid CHOSE to be ridiculed and bullied and hated on? You think he CHOSE to be gay?

Come on.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: